QUALI CHINA !!

sorry for late update.

this chapter took long.

the starting is not very good. but trust me it gets better by the end of the chapter. 

hope you enjoy.

.....................................................................

liked by @pierregasly , @charlesleclerc , @marcusarmstrong +335k more

@saara - we are racing in china this week !!!!

@loganseargent - best of luck ! come meet me after the race 

@robertS - long time no see eh ?

@georgerussel - ;)

@charlesleclerc - i'll defo finish ahead !

@arthurleclerc - not me simping over the view

+ 465 more comments

............................................................

its quali day , i was not as nervous as usual because the last race went good. that does not mean i'm satisfied , lando finished ahead of me , that means i need to do anything to be better than him.

i warmed up. the whole 1 hour workout session happened .

i was pretty confident.

my parents called....we talked for a while.

the we got ready for quali.

****im not doing the details of the quali****

"very good saara , you have finished P3. you have a great start tomorrow. Lando is P16...he had some....problems i guess." my engineer spoke through the radio. how did Lando end up P16 though ? 

i think i have to talk to him after the the quali finishes. 

i got out of the car and waved to all the drivers and the extremely happy team.

lando was sittling near the pits with his head in his hand. i could talk to him now but i have press confrences and other things to do and i dont think it is a very good time to talk to him now.

i packed up gave some interviews.

the place was almost empty.

i was walking around the paddock when i head noises.

the noises were coming from haas pitstop area. what the hell was happening ?

i made my way there.

the first thing i saw was blood on Landos bottom lip and an other guy witch to my surprise was Jake. was he not supposed to be fired. Jake was not wearing haas jacket. something feels off here. i was pulled out of my thoughts by a noise of Jakes grunt. Lando hit him. hard. Jake now had a bruised eye. lando kicked him to the floor and kept punching him on the face.