PRACTICE AND SURPRISE VISITS

His eyes were burning with anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE AT THIS TIME!?!?" he yelled

"It's none of your business... " I said

"Can you ever just get past that sentence?!" He said in a loud tone again

"What are you? My dad or my boyfriend that you always have to know where I am?" I said trying to avoid more conversation.

He licked his lips and said "oh I don't need to be either of them to know where you are"

That sentence raised goosebumps on my skin

"Lando....why are you here? Couldn't find a model to fuck with you today?" I said.

And if you don't know why , let me tell you.... He fucks atleast 2 women in a week....this man even brags about his threesomes in the whole paddock.... you could basically call him a man whore .

"Do you think I live for the sore purpose of fucking models?" He asked

"Actually yes" I said

"Now will you tell me why you are here at this time?" He asked rudely

"No and now leave" I said trying to close the door but he stopped me and let himself in and closed the door.

"Is that because of your nightmare?" He asked. How did he know? Did he just guess it?

"No and please would you mind leaving" I said again.

"You tell me and I leave... The choice is yours" He smirked

"You know what? If your not leaving then I will!"

I tried to get past him but he grabbed me and pinned me to his chest. His front was touching my back. His left hand wrapped tightly wrapped around my waist and stomach and the right one tucked some strands of hair behind my ear. His actions were sending shivers down my spine. His hot breath was tickling the nape of my neck.

He brought his mouth to my ear from from behind.

"Is this making you nervous?" He whispered as both his hands stroked my waist.

The dream from a few nights before came back to me. All the images of him kissing my jaw and then my neck. I was breathing heavily.

"No" I tried to get out of his grip this..... This time he let me.

"I am not telling you anything lando... Leave now" I said again. This time in a rude tone.

"I made up my mind for staying in paddock now.... What will I do in the hotel now that you ruined my sleep schedule" He smirked.

"Then go to your room... Get out of mine"

He smirked and started to leave

"I did not tell you come here by the way" I said but he pretended like he did not even here.

I sat back at the sim and practiced.

Monaco is not my most favorite track... Don't get me wrong, it's one of the most beautiful ones... But does anyone remember iron man 2 ? yeah I'm talking about that scene. That makes me a little scared but I'll get over it.

---------------------------------

I practiced for a few hours. I started noticing people entering the paddock, I checked the time.... It was around 7 now.

I changed into a McLaren tshirt and black leggings.

And left for breakfast in the motorhome.

Lando was already there. It means I have to eat with him.