DONT KNOW , DONT CARE

(BACK TO SAARA POV)

my eyes slowly opened....i felt arms around me. shit ! did i sleep with someone ?

i looked around....LANDO !!!

thankfully we both have cloths on. you don't know the relief i felt when i saw cloths on my body and his.

but what the hell is going on ? why am i with him ? is this his room ? why the hell does he have his arms around me ? what even happened last night ?

my back was pressed to his front. his leg was on mine and his arms around my waist. he felt so warm and i felt.....safe.

i was thinking something when his face cradled in my neck. he felt so adorable.

 no ! what am i thinking ? i hate him

why am i even in his arms still ?

i aggressively removed his arm from my waist and stood up.

his slowly rubbed his eyes

"what the.....aaaahhhhh" he screamed as he saw me standing there. i wanted to laugh but i did not. i just stood there , folded my arms making a face at him and he did the same. for one whole minute we were just making faces at eachother. ONE DAMN MINUTE !

"what the hell are you doing here ?" he broke the silence. is he seriously asking this?

"you tell me , what the hell am I doing here ?" i said 

"what do you mean I tell you ? you are the one in MY damn room."

"well it is surely not my fault i am here"

"oh seriously ? you are putting this on me now ?" he said arrogantly 

"of course I am....what do you expect me to do huh....as much as I know myself , i would never even in my dreams come to your room willingly....so its definitely has something to do with you"

"well , i dont know either" 

"what do you mean you dont know ? you have a stranger in your room who definitely did not come willingly in your room and you just dont know how."

"stranger?" he furrowed his eyebrows 

"stranger , mortal enemy , team mate.....whatever , who cares ?"

"you know what ? just get the fxck out of my room !" he said 

"gladly" i smiled and exited his room.

as i reached the lobby i remembered that i put my phone in my dress pocket last night. yes that dress had a pocket and i am fkin greatfull it did.

i removed the phone from my pocket and turned it on. OH MY GOD 

17 missed calls from george. 

5 missed calls from max.

8 missed calls from charles. 

3 missed calles from pierre. 

6 missed calls from daniel.

3+ text messages from daniel.

4+ text messages from max , pierre and charles.

15+ text messages from george. 

george is going to kill me today. he is going to be so pissed. 

but what happened last night ? and how the hell did I end up in Lando's room ?

i had to reach the paddock in a few hours for some interviews. i left for my room. i opened the room and Amara was not there. She was probably in her room or maybe at the paddock.