BROKEN BIRTHDAY GIRL

all i can say is enjoy the drama
comment throughout pls

i cried while writing this chapter so read till the end. 

..................................................................................................

its November.

yes. November. three months since lando and i have been together. the most beautiful three months i have ever had.

i loved him so much. everything is so perfect. i feel like i am living in a dream.

last three months have been awfully good. good results for the team. friends. lando. it's my birthday today. i also had to spend some time in the MTC today , yes , we are in England right now.

only two races left till the end of the season.

but right now waking up in lando's arms was the perfect birthday morning i could have expected.

"happy birthday , love" he said in a sleepy tone and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"you knew ?" i asked surprised that he knew it was my birthday

"you think i did not ?" he furrowed his eyebrows with a smile.

"i did not but thank you very much" i kissed his forehead.

"i love you so much" he said pulling me closer to his chest.

"i love you so much" i repeated. it was our thing , repeating the i love you's

"let me just go to the bathroom" i said as i got up and went to his bathroom. yes that is right , its not a hotel. its lando's house. he told me to stay here instead of the hotel till we are here. i told my friends that i had a friend who lived here and that i am staying at her place.

i brushed my teeth and washed my face.

i came out of the bathroom and saw that lando was gone. i left the bedroom and saw him in the kitchen.

"why are you here so early ?" i asked as i saw him preparing something which i assumed was batter.

"preparing breakfast for my girl" he said with a smile as he poured the batter in a pan. my girl .

"that's very sweet of you , lando , but you don't have to" i said walking to him and i hugged him from being and rested my head on his back.

"of course i have to , it's your birthday" he said as he flipped over the pancake.

"i love you so much , lando , i hope you know how much you mean to me , i really appreciate this" i said hoping to get a smile on his face which just appeared.

"i love you so much...this is so less , i want to give you any thing you want , i want you know that you are the only person i have ever loved so much in my 20 years of life" he said

he made pancakes and we both had breakfast together. the most perfect morning i could have had.

after a while , i took a shower and i was lying on his couch right now scrolling through my phone and seeing so many birthday messages from fans and friends. i replied to so many of them. it took time but i was happy.

i spent the entire morning with lando. just chilling and having fun.

 ---------------

liked by @landonorris @georgerussel @marcusarmstrong +5

liked by @landonorris @georgerussel @marcusarmstrong +5.7m more

@SAARA - 20 today. im a big gurl now.

comments have been disabled