SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

WARNING - FIRE AND HURT 

i would not consider sensitive readers to read this 

i opened my eyes slowly , but i struggled because of intense light in front. as i opened my eyes i saw yellow and orange. its fire , i realised as i took a proper look. why is there fire here ? where the hell am i ? this is not my hotel room. i tried to move but i failed. my hands are stuck behing and as i looked back i realised im tied up to a piller. th fire was growing bigger. my body was heating like anything. sweat all over my body. i could not move. i looked around in my front , left , right and back and all i could see was fire coming closer to me. i felt the intense heating on my skin. the fire was now at my feet and it started to burn the jeans i was wearing. my legs were burning and tears came out my eyes. "aahh , help , somebody help , please"  i cried out loudly hoping someone or anyone would hear me. the fire from the back was now near where my hands were tied. i felt my fingers burning. it hurt so bad , so so bad. "aahhh....fuck , somebody help...please....aahhh" i was crying and i felt helpless. "aahh" . i tried to move again and again and failed again and again . it was hurting too much. i could not take this anymore. 

"AAHH" my eyes opened for real this time. my beathing heavy and ragged. 

i was still in my hotel room. it was a dream. just a dream. nothing else. its nothing to worry about.

i was sweating. still being able to breathe properly. its too hot here. i think i am having a panik attack

i gathered all my energy and  got up from my bed and ran to the shower. i put the cold shower on and entered the shower without removing my cloths. 

the cold water flowed through my body causing relief. 

i am safe , i reassured myself.

in a few minutes i turned the shower off. i removed my cloths and undergarments and changed into other ones.

i got out of the bath room and walked to the bed and laid down. 

what time is it ?

i picked up my phone , 4am , what the hell ?

 i wanted to sleep but i was scared i would have another dream like that. 

i was wearing a black sports bra and joggers at the moment. i got up and put on jacket so it would not look inappropriate.

i stepped out of my room and walked to the elevator. in a few minutes i was on the ground floor. everything was quite. 

the sun was not even out. damn this hotel is huge. i walked around the beautiful gardens and landscapes and took some pictures every once in a while. i saw the big pool and the lights lit around it. i sat at the edge of the pool and put my lets in the water. i felt calm. 

i played some relaxing music on my phone.

it felt nice. my legs in water , beautiful landscape in front of me even though i could not see much because the sun was not out yet , and music playing. i closed my eyes , but when i did i saw fire and all the images from the dream started coming back to me. i opened my eyes again.

i sat there for some more time when i felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned around. CHARLES.

"hey , what are you doing here at 5 in the morning ?" he said. its 5 ?

"i just could not sleep" i said

"hm" he sighed and sat down beside me and put his legs in the water too.