HE CARES

After spending some time with my dad... I met zak and he told me how proud he was of me and lando. And to your surprise lando and i did not fight today... Except for the fight in the morning.

We were walking to together to our parking.

Suddenly a little girl came over. Damn she is so cute .

"Saara, congratulations... Can i take a picture with you" She asked. The was so little that her voice was melodious.

"Sure, whats your name?" I picked her up and posed while her father took a picture.

"It's lexi" She said "aww that such a sweet name" I said

She took pictures with me and i noticed lando staring at us like an idiot.

"You are not gonna take a picture with me?" He asked to the little girl.

"I don't know you , sorry" She said to him and i laughed.

He was about to say something but i spoke first

"It's good that you don't know him... He is a bad kid and we don't like bad kids right? " I said to the little girl. she giggled and said yes.

i hugged her and kissed her forehead before she left.

"see , you not as famous as me" i said laughing to lando

"whatever....you really like kids eh ?" he asked

"i do...its just sad that i wont have any" i said sadly

"what do you mean?" he asked confused

"do you really think that i will have kids and destroy my career ? i have more important shit to do in my life than that" i said.

racing is the most important thing in my life. i am not going to waste my life in starting a family shit. i mean i do want to but racing will give me more happiness than this. but sometimes i wish i at least had a boyfriend. i dont want to. but i can only imagine someone being by my side and kissing me softly once in a while. but since im 'famous' now , no matter what a person says , that person is going to be with me only for money and fame. and i dont have time for lovey dovey shit.

"well , as you wish" he said.

-------------------

it was time to drop my dad to the airport. i was making my way to the parking lot as i called arthur. he promised he would come with me to drop my dad. he did not pick up my call.

i called him once again. and again. three times now and he did not pick up. this never usually happens. he might be busy.

as i was walking charles joined me

"hey , where ya going ?" he asked

"to pick up my dad from his hotel and drop him to the airport , i could not spend much time with him so i thought at least i can drop him and say goodbye....have you heard from arthur tho ? he was supposed to come with me" i said

"i have not seen him since morning......hey i will come with you" he said

"you really dont have to charles" i said

"oh come on , your father seems like a sweet man anyways" he said

"but dont you have better places to be?" i said

"naah..."

"ok sure then lets go" i said as we both sat in my car ,

we pick up my dad from his hotel and talked throughout the journey to the airport. charles and my dad continuously roasted me. but we had fun anyways.