QUALI IN MONACO !

last night after dropping my dad to his hotel , i came back here to mine. when i came back none of the drivers were in view. but guess who was ? lando. yeah that jerk. as usual we had a tiring argument and then we were back in our rooms .

of course i did not sleep , i knew if i slept for long i would have a nightmare.....its better like this, no matter how tired i feel. 

i watched movies all night and then at six i left for the paddock where i trained for about two hours.

i was now eating breakfast. i suddenly saw my dad and all the negativity disappeared.

"hey dad !" i said excited 

"hey....did you sleep good ?" he asked. no i did not dad , i was too scared. but of course i could not tell him that.

"yeah i did....how about you?" i asked 

"good....i can see you are nervous for the quali .....you have been thinking too much about it , right ?" how does he see right through me ? 

"i- a little yeah....it just-its just what if i dont get good results this time ? i finished 6th on the first on and crashed on literally the second one....what if-" i was speaking when dad cut me off

"do you know how much a 6th position means ? and the crash was not your fault darling , you were a passenger to it..." he said 

"dad i get it- thank you....i will do my best today" i said with a soft genuine smile 

"thats the spirit...now go get ready" he said

"yeah....bye dad" 

"bye"

--------------------

i got ready in the jumper and as i was making my way to the garage as i bumped into someone. Lando. ughhhh. whyy ????????

i tried to ignore him and get past him but as i was going he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. 

i just stared at him with annoyed eyes. 

"what do you want lando ?" i asked. annoyence clear in my voice as i spoke.

"just try not to crash this time" he said

"since when do you care ? wouldn't you be happy if i got hurt ?" i said with a rude tone and his smirking face turned serious and his jaw clenched.

"oh no i dont care....you know , every time you crash a car....it costs money" he said rudely 

"as if i didn't already know.....now let me go bye" i said and left avoiding further argument.

i was in the garage now. my mood was worse than before.

i was in the car now

*******no details of the race cuz i dont know how to , sorrry********

"SAARA ITS A P4 ! great job ! very good ! so proud !" i heard though the radio. P4 ? what the actual fuck ? wow ! 

"YESSS....FUCK YES ! LETS GO ! GREAT JOB EVERYONE , THANK YOU ! FUCK , LETS GO !" i yelled out of happiness.

i was so fucking excited. i got out of the car and hugged the engineers and zak. 

i saw my dad standing and hugged him tight. he patted my back.

"i cant tell you how proud i am saara.....great job" he said while i was still hugging him

"thanks dad ....i love you" i finally pulled back. 

-------------------------

i had just changed into a McLaren hoodie and some pants as i got out of the motorhome to congratulate the other drivers.