ALWAYS LOVE YOU

the quali was okay. i got a P8. not good. but not very bad either. i was a little disappointed but i did not mind. 

after the quali finished , i tried to surround myself with as many people as i could. i was scared after yesterday. even though i was not talking much to people , it made me feel a little occupied and safe. i was just nodding and smiling at random things not even knowing what they are talking about. 

i was still in the paddock , having some important discussions about the car and other stuff. 

i saw lando passing by. he looked at me and i immediately looked away. i missed him so much even though its been four days since we have been apart. 

did he miss me ?

after the meeting , i decided to meet my friends , they must be worried. i have not been in contact with anyone in the past three days.

---------

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL US BEFORE !?!?" logan whined as i told logan , marcus , oscar , robert , callum and arthur about lando and me. and about our break up. we were all sitting in the Ferrari motorhome. thankfully there was no one here other than me. 

"we did not want anyone to find out !" i defended.

"so you did not trust us enough to keep your secret ? im hurt" marcus said.

"don't be so dramatic marcus" i said.

"that shit is all okay but im still surprised that i did not figure it out in three months" robert exclaimed. 

"as if you are sherlock" i scoffed. 

"but still THREE MONTHS !!!!" arthur said loudly. i am so glad he is over me. it feels nice to have my bestie back. 

"go on arthur , speak a little louder... let the whole world hear you , should i get you a mic ?" i mocked 

"bitch" he said. 

"did you talk to lando after it ?" robert asked. 

"no" i said with ruffling my hands through my hair.

"you should , saara , it will make the both of you to feel better" callum said. 

"i- i don't know , it hurts every time i see him , i miss him so much" i said placing my head between my hands. every word i said was true. 

"look , i am sure he is sad too , and not talking about it will only make things worse" arthur said. 

"i'll try" i said as i felt myself getting sadder. 

suddenly logan came over to me and pulled me into a hug. i tried not to cry. 

"it gonna be okay" he said as he patted my back.

"we are all here for you" oscar said and the other repeated the same thing. 

i smiled at all of them. 

"thank you so much...and promise me you guys won't tell anyone" i said and they all nodded. 

i felt a little better. after sharing a little bit of my pain with my friends. 

--------------