Chapter 38

"I need to fucking taste," Gabe smirked as he knelt down and licked her folds making her gasp and clutch the sheets. "Fucking perfect," He mumbled before going back to feasting on her lower lips.

"Here you go Cupcake," Luke smiled as he stroked his cock. She licked the tip then took him in her mouth loving how he gasped because of her. "Damn so good," He moaned when she started moaning and cupped his balls.

She let out a loud moan when she felt two more mouths start licking her breasts. "Oh she likes that," Axel chuckled in the background. She was so overwhelmed with all the different touches on her that she began trembling.

"Not fucking yet Trouble," Gabe chuckled when he pulled away making her whimper.

"Oh come on," Luke gasped, "Let's see how many times we can get her to come just from our touches."

"You're just saying that because you're close," Nathan chuckled.

"Just wait until you feel her lips on your dick," Luke moaned. "She's soooo good."

She moaned as an orgasm rolled through her. "Fuck Trouble," Gabe groaned as he lapped up her juices then stood and watched as Luke held her still and shot down her throat. Luke pulled away, kissed her forehead then stepped away as Gabe walked over to her. She beamed and started sucking him off. "Fuck Trouble," He moaned as she pulled away and got on her knees then took him back in her mouth.

Nathan came up behind her and started rubbing his dick along her folds doggy style. She moaned on Gabe's dick as someone took one of her hands and had her start stroking him. She opened her eyes to see Brandon smiling down at her as she stroked him.

"Sexy," Victor grinned as he watched.

"It is," Owen nodded as he continued stroking himself.

She groaned as she came from all the sensations making Gabe shoot down her throat and she swallowed all of it. "Damn Peanut," Nathan gasped as he pulled away and shot his cum across her back and Brandon shot on her chest.

"Shit, Babe," Brandon gasped as she smiled.

"Come here, let me get you cleaned up, Princess," Victor smiled as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom where a shower was started. He got in with her and held her under the water. "How are doing Princess?"

"Floaty," She smiled and he smirked.

"Good," He said as he took a loofah and put soap on it then started washing her body then stopped, "Are you okay with this, Princess?"

"Yes," She nodded and he went back to washing her body.

The curtain was moved and someone came up behind her. "This okay Doll?" Axel asked as he placed kisses along her neck.

"Yes," She gasped as he pinched her nipples. Axel thrust his dick along her ass while Victor rubbed his dick along her folds. Working in tandem they worked her into a frenzy.

"Like this Princess?" Victor groaned as he clutched her hips.

"Like feeling what you do to us, Doll?" Axel moaned as he pinched her nipples.

"Yes," She moaned as the fire burned in her. "So good."

"Yes you are Princess," Victor moaned, "our good girl."

"Forever," Axel groaned as he bit her neck.

"Oh," She gasped as the orgasm crashed over her. She rolled her hips while gasping as Victor shot over her stomach and Axel shot across her ass.

Axel chuckled, "Time to get you cleaned up again."

"Let me have her," Marc said as he held out a towel when they got done cleaning her up again. She stepped into the towel and smiled when he kissed her forehead.

"You doing okay, Beautiful?" He asked and she nodded. "Good." He picked her up and carried her back into the room. "One of these days I will like to try my ropes on you but you aren't ready for that just yet," he said as he dried her off while she straddled his lap. "If you don't like them, that's okay too."

"Okay," she whispered as he towel dried her hair. "Daddy," She whispered as she felt his dick touching her lower lips. She rolled her hips and gasped.

"Do it, Beautiful," He encouraged. "Do what you want."

She placed her hands on his shoulders and started grinding along his dick, moaning softly.

"Such a good girl," Corey smiled as he pressed his dick against her ass.

"Oh," She moaned as she felt the both of them cause so many feelings to rush through her.

"Here you go Angelos Mou," Silas said as he came over while stroking himself. She opened her mouth and hummed as he slid his dick into her mouth and slowly began thrusting.

"So good," Corey moaned as they started moving faster.

"That's it, Beautiful," Marc moaned as he helped her move her hips in sync with them. "Such a good girl taking all our cocks."

She whimpered and began trembling. "Cum," Silas demanded as he shot into her mouth which she happily swallowed. Corey shot on her back while Marc erupted across her chest.

"Good Girl," Owen smirked while Sean and Kota got washcloths and began cleaning her up.