Chapter 28

"What?" She asked shocked.

"You heard him Angelos Mou," Silas chuckled.

"I'm too—"

"Yes," Silas interrupted.

"You are way too skinny and you don't have our marks or a pretty little ring on your finger," North repeated nodding.

"Marks?" She whispered slightly gasping. "You want me to have a ring?"

"And a fucking collar," Gabe smirked.

She inhaled and her eyes shone with curiosity making North smirk, "Oh does Baby like the idea of wearing our collar and ring?" He chuckled.

"I don't know," She whispered.

"Do you know what our collar would mean?" Victor asked.

"You are Doms and I would be your sub and...and...and you would help me more than you already are," She closed her eyes.

"You already are our perfect little sub, Darling," Owen barely smirked, "you have been since we laid eyes on you and our daughter." She opened her eyes and raised to look at him in shock. "What? You have, you just weren't ready to accept it yet."

"But...but a Dom/Sub relationship is physical," She frowned in confusion.

"Not always," Kota shook his head. "Especially when they are first getting to know one another. That part comes later when they are secure in their relationship."

"And you are?" She asked nervously.

"Absolutely," They all said at once making her smile.

Then she frowned, "but my past, my one time, what if—"

"Hush Angelos Mou," Silas said pulling her away from North and towards him. "None of that will change our minds. We will eventually get to that point and help you overcome and replace those memories and show you how special and fun that is when the time is right. We would put a ring on your finger and collar around your neck right this second if you were okay with that. That's how special you are to us. You are it for us, Belladonna. You are our one queen."

"You would?" She whispered and they all nodded. "Really? Like right now?"

"We already fucking have them," Gabe admitted.

"You do?" She gasped. They could see the excitement and hope in her eyes, and it made them smile.

"Just waiting on you to be ready," Owen nodded. He got up from his spot and knelt down in front of her. "What do you say Darling? Will you marry us and legally be ours? I only say legally because you are already ours."

"You really want to marry me? All of you?" She whispered and they nodded. "Yes," She beamed as tears streamed down her face. "Yes, yes, yes."

Owen grabbed her face and kissed her with everything in him, making her let out a soft groan. "Oh Darling, that was so worth the wait," He gasped when he pulled away.

"My turn," Sean smiled as he kissed her until she was breathless.

They each made sure to show her exactly what she meant to them with their kisses, effectively erasing the questions and doubts in her mind. She was so shocked when Raven kissed her so softly, she was expecting him to be demanding like he was with North.

"Here we fucking go," Gabe said as he moved her hair out of the way while she looked at the guys with happiness in her eyes. She felt something cold being placed around her neck and she shivered. She heard a click and raised her hand but then froze when Raven held it still and shook his head. She felt coldness on her wrist and then her finger. "Now you can fucking look."