Chapter 34

"Oh wow!" She gasped as they walked into the dining room. There on the table was a three tiered Care Bear cake and four pans of rainbow cupcakes with My Little Ponies on them. (Pictures found on Google)

 (Pictures found on Google)

"Me wub it!" She gasped taking in all the decorations

"Me wub it!" She gasped taking in all the decorations. "Me wub it wots!"

"So glad," she smiled watching her daughter giggle. "Nana, Ankhy, and Aunty Jessie will be here soon."

"We're here," Jessica said as she came into the room. "Hey Birthday Girl, happy birthday!"

"Taint too," She smiled hugging Jessica.

"Come on over here Sweet Pea," Luke chuckled. "Let Mommy and Daddy Gabe take pictures of you with your cake while we sing Happy Birthday."

"Yay!" She squealed making Belladonna smile.

"Are we late?" A woman's voice asked as she came into the room.

"No Mother, you made it just in time," Sean smiled as he got up and kissed her cheek. "Pookie, Sweet Pea, this is my mother and father."

"Hi," Belladonna and Calla Lily said at the same time.

"Gorgeous," Sean's mother whispered to Sean who nodded.

"Mother, Father," Raven said holding his phone out. "Wife, daughter."

"Hello," Belladonna smiled nervously.

"Look Sweet Pea," Raven smiled as he showed Calla Lilly the phone, "Babushka," he said pointing to his mother, "Dedushka," he said pointing to his father. "Over Russia."

"Hi Babu, Dedu," She waved excitedly.

"Happy Birthday," They smiled sweetly at her.

"Taint too," She smiled. "Come see soon?"

"Da," They nodded. "Come see family soon."

"Otay," She smiled. "I see soon."

"Come on everyone, let's sing happy birthday and cut the cake," Luke smiled and everyone started singing while Calla Lilly beamed in Belladonna's lap.