Chapter 19

"Are you expecting a delivery?" Belladonna asked as she turned away from the window.

"What?" Brandon asked closing the magazine he was flipping through.

"There's a Fed Ex truck at the gate and the guy is pulling out boxes," She pointed to the window.

"Gabe is shopping, he probably ordered some stuff," Nathan shrugged, "I'll call and ask." He hung up a few minutes later with a smirk on his face. "He bought Sweet Pea a surprise."

"Oh Boy," Luke chuckled.

Just then there was a buzz, "Yes?" Brandon spoke into the intercom.

"I have a delivery for Blackbourne Toma family that requires a signature," The man said.

"Thank you, one of us will be there," Brandon said as Owen left with Raven, North, and Silas following to bring in the packages.

"That's a lot of stuff," Belladonna gasped as they bring in the boxes. She looked over and gasped, "A playground? He bought a playground?"

"Looks like it," Silas chuckled.

"This is too much!" She gasped, "No, make him send it back."

Luke burst out laughing, "That's not going to happen Cupcake."

Belladonna grabbed her phone, "Gabriel," she stressed.

"You think she will like it?" Gabriel chuckled through her phone.

"This is too much Gabe," She shook her head, "It's too much."

"Nope," He chuckled, "It's just enough, Sweet Pea needs something to play on. It's perfect."

"Gabriel," She sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh by the way, tell the guys that the gating to go around the pool will be arriving later today and the pool toys will be there tomorrow," He said calmly.

"What?" She asked shocked, "Pool fencing, pool toys, Gabriel!"

"Oh got to go, see something, bye Trouble," He chuckled hanging up the phone making her just look at it in shock while the guys chuckled.

"I'm calling Ankh," She shook her head.

"He's just going to tell you not to waste your breath," Kota chuckled, "Gabe's a force to be reckon with when he goes shopping and has a mission."

"But he's making it seem like we are going to be living with you forever and not temporary," She protested. "He's buying permanent things!"

"Maybe you will live with us forever," Luke smirked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, "We wouldn't care one bit if you did."

"Maybe you are okay with it right now but eventually you will want a relationship with someone or someones and they wouldn't be too happy with me and my daughter living here," She shrugged out of his grasp.

"We aren't interested in looking for relationships right now," Luke shook his head, "so don't worry about it, Cupcake. We have been needing to get a fence for the pool anyway to keep Max out of it and in the case you ever do move out well then the playground would just go with you."

"What?" she asked confused.

"He got it for Calla Lily so it would go with her," he shrugged, "But you aren't going anywhere right now so there is no need to think about it. Let's just go watch the guys put it together then we can spend the day watching her play on it."

"Alright," She gave in knowing it would be a lost cause to continue arguing and protesting about it.

"Hey guys, there's another delivery," Kota said looking at his phone when he received a notification, "I'm going to go check it out."

"I'll go help," Brandon nodded, "knowing Gabe, Kota will need help."

"How about we go make everyone sandwiches?" Belladonna asked Calla Lily, "How does that sound?"

"Yay," Calla Lily nodded so they went inside. Belladonna mainly did it to keep Calla Lily from getting in the way but at the same time she needed to gather her thoughts and emotions from becoming overwhelmed with everything that was happening.

"Careful," Belladonna said a little time later as she helped Calla Lily carry the box of various chips while Belladonna carried the tray of sandwiches. "Oh my goodness, Flower look!"

"Wow!" Calla Lily squealed in excitement as she looked at the two play houses and playground set that was currently being built by the guys.

"Wow indeed," Belladonna whispered as she looked at everything in shock.

"Mommy wookie!" Calla Lily squealed in happiness making Belladonna smile.

"What do you have there Sweet Pea?" North asked as he sat his tool down on the ground

"Wunch," Calla Lily smiled as she brought him over a sandwich, "I maked by self."

"It's perfect," North smiled as he took a bite. Once he swallowed he kissed her cheek, "Thank you."

"Weltome," She beamed as she went to give the rest theirs. "Where Tabe, Bicter?"

"Right here Flower," Victor smiled as he came into the backyard.

"Here," She handed them their sandwiches.

"Perfect, I'm starving," Gabe smiled and picked her up, "What do you think?"

"Me wub, taint too," She hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad," Gabe smiled as he ate his sandwich. "Thank you for the sandwich Sweet Pea, this is perfect."