Chapter 37

"I can think of a few things," North chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"Not yet," She shook her head.

"We can still have fun without going all the way, Baby," North smirked.

"What?" She asked confused.

"Oh Darling," Owen smirked as he took her hand in his, "let us show you, please."

"Will I get new marks?" She asked curiously then pouted, "Mine are all gone."

"Of course," Axel nodded as she followed Owen down the basement stairs. She gasped when she saw the extremely large bed and ropes on the wall. There was a soft red glow cast on the walls and she noticed that the door had to have a code before it would unlock. There were toolbox looking storage containers in various spots and a few other things that she didn't know about.

"Are you okay?" Silas asked as he watched her take everything in.

"I think so," She honestly admitted.

"Just ask if you want," he said softly. "We are more than happy to explain everything to you."

"It doesn't bother you that I don't know?" She asked and he shook his head.

"We like being able to teach you things," Brandon smiled. "We love being able to learn your body along with you. It's fun finding out what makes you moan or gasp in pleasure from us."

"And you can do that without going all the way?" She asked blushing.

"Absolutely," Owen growled into her ear making her gasp and clutch his wrist as he wrapped his hand around her from behind. She had no idea he had moved behind her. He chuckled as they smirked. "Can we show our good little girl how much we love her while still respecting her boundaries?" He asked as he slid his hands under her shirt but remained still on her stomach. "Please?"

"Yes Daddy," She gasped as she leaned into him even more. "Please."

"Such a good girl," He praised as he ever so slowly slid her shirt up giving her plenty of opportunity to stop him if she wanted.

He kissed along her neck and gently bit down as he dropped her shirt to the floor.

"Fuck Baby," North growled as he took in her full breasts covered in a soft black bra. She started to cover herself but he glared and deepened his growl. "Don't." She froze and he softened his tone. "Don't ever cover yourself when we are down here. You are so fucking beautiful Baby, you are making it extremely hard not to bury myself in you right now."

"What?" She asked shocked.

He walked over to her and placed her hand on his jean covered dick. He gently ran her fingers up and down so she knew exactly how he felt. "That's just from looking at you, Baby. Do you know how hard it's going to be to keep my hands to myself once I have you?"

"All of us," Victor nodded as she turned to see all of them were hard.

She dropped to her knees and nervously undid his pants. She gasped when she freed him then slowly started touched his throbbing dick. "Shit Baby," He gasped as she licked the precum that escaped. "Please," He begged sending courage through her. She took him in her mouth and proudness flowed through her as he weaved his fingers into her hair and moans escaped his lips. "Fuck, so good Baby."

"Go to the bed so we can reward her for being such a good girl," Owen demanded making North groan but pull out of her mouth.

Raven picked her up, making her squeal and giggle as he laid on the bed and moved her until she was straddling his mouth. She gasped when she felt him start to lick her.

North took the opportunity and slid his dick back into her mouth. She hummed around him as her hips started rocking while Raven tightened his grip on her hips.

"Such a good girl," Owen praised as he sat in the chair next to them and started stroking his cock. "That's it, Darling keep giving our Russian your sweet juices while North fucks your mouth. You're such a good girl, Darling."

Warmth flowed through her as the intensity increased. She hummed as the both of them worked her body like a fine tuned instrument. "Shit, you're so good Baby," North moaned as he moved faster. "I'm gonna—" She squeezed his balls and eagerly swallowed everything he shot down her throat. "Goddamn Baby, you're so good."

"Thank you, Daddy," She beamed as he kissed her forehead. Raven ran his tongue ring over a spot and she gasped making them chuckle. She bent down and took Raven's cock in her mouth making him moan and tighten his grip even more. She moaned as he rolled his tongue over her folds as she rode his face. Just as he shot into her mouth she moaned and trembled as she came.

"Good Kitten," He smirked as he licked his lips while she laid on the bed gasping with a glow on her face that they wanted to make permanent. "Who next?"