Chapter 4

"Momma," Belladonna slowly started to wake up.

"Shhhh, sweet pea," A male voice said coming into the room. "Let Mommy sleep, shhhh."

Belladonna felt Calla Lily start to move out of her arms and she instantly woke up and tightened her grip on her daughter. She opened her eyes to see Kota standing there calmly.

"Calm down Belladonna, I was just going to get her something to eat so you could sleep some more."

"Where?" She asked sitting up and looking around after releasing Calla Lily.

"You fell asleep in the car so North and Silas carried the both of you up and we put you in our guest room since Gabe wasn't done working on your apartment."

"Sorry," She groaned as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"It's not a problem," he smiled softly. "Now if you are still exhausted get some more sleep, we can watch her for a little bit, it will be fun having a little one around."

"No," She shook her head, "I'm awake."

"Then come on Cupcake," Luke smiled coming into the room. "Chocolate chip pancakes are ready."

"Ohhhh," She smiled hugely at Calla Lily, "Your favorite."

"Nummy," Calla Lily smiled as she crawled over to Luke and Kota.

"Juice or chocolate milk?" Kota asked.

"Pink milk if you have it," Belladonna said yawning. "If not then apple juice or regular milk."

"We have all three," Luke smiled, "But I will make her some princess milk."

"Raven put clothes on before you leave your room," Axel said knocking on a door. "The girls are awake."

"How many would you like Cupcake?" Luke asked as they entered the living room.

"I'm not hungry, but thank you," She murmured as Raven came in pulling a shirt down.

"Raven go get the highchair from Gabriel," Kota said as Calla Lily started whimpering and shifting in his hold. "What's wrong Sweet Pea?"

"Come on my precious flower," Belladonna yawned and took her from Kota. "Bathroom?"

"Right here," Kota said leading the way down the hall. "Shoot, I forgot to go get her potty chair."

"It's fine I can hold her up," Belladonna smiled, "thanks though."

"Of course," Kota smiled and opened the door for her.

A couple of minutes later the girls started coming into the living room and Belladonna heard Sean talking to North, "Just don't pressure her or make any comments, got it? If she feels nervous, anxious, or worried then she could just skip eating at all."

"Fine," North sighed, "But she is too damn skinny and I don't like it at all."

"I agree," Sean nodded, "But we can't pressure her about it. She isn't even ours."

"Yet," North growled as he looked up and froze for a split second then smiled, "Morning Belladonna."

"Um, morning," She said nervously, "Sorry about falling asleep on you in the car."

"You were tired," North shook his head and walked over to her. "Ready for breakfast?"

"She doesn't want my chocolate chip pancakes," Luke pouted then winked at her.

"Not everyone wants chocolate for breakfast Lucian," North growled. "They don't need chocolate this early in the morning."

"But it's Sweet Pea's favorite," Luke argued back, "Cupcake told me and Little One gets Princess milk."

"Fine," North sighed then turned back to the girls. "What would you like to eat?"

"Do you have some fruit?" She asked timidly.

North's eyes lit up and he smiled, "Yes we do, would you like some mixed fruit?"

"If it's not a bother," She whispered as Calla Lily squealed in excitement. Belladonna gasped as she watched Raven carry in a pink girly high chair and inside the chair was a vintage Grumpy Care Bear and Lotsa Heart Elephant, and the purple Twilight Sparkle My Little Pony and Spike the dragon. "How in the world?" She asked completely shocked as Calla Lily held her arms out making grabby hands squealing excitedly around her pacifier.

"Gabe surprise," Raven chuckled as he handed Calla Lily the stuff animals then laughed when she could barley get her tiny arms around all of them. "I hold help?"

"What do you say My Precious Flower?" Belladonna asked as she handed her over to Raven.

"Dan too," Calla Lily smiled as she hugged the animals tightly.

"Come eat," Marc called out from the kitchen.

"No no," Calla Lily shook her head as Raven tried to put her in the high chair.

"Here we will put them right here, okay?" Belladonna smiled as she carefully placed the stuff animals where her daughter could see them yet they wouldn't get dirty from her eating.

"Max, careful," Kota commanded as a golden retriever rushed over to them. "I'm sorry, she's not allergic is she? He's very gentle I promise."

"She loves dogs," Belladonna smiled, "I just worry about her pulling his fur."

"He goes and visits children at the hospital where Doc works," Kota smiled, "he will be fine and we will just teach her to be gentle with him, it will be fine."

"Come eat," Marc called out again, "before it get's cold."

"Yes Sir," She said buckling her daughter into the high chair, missing the glint in the group's eyes.