A different beginning part 2

You have just finished filming for My Girl. It was nice to play a different type of character that didn't involve much action. Now you have to get ready for Avengers Infinity War. You get ready to head to the gym and leave a cute note for Lizzie and leave. She has been weird since you couldn't cancel My Girl.  You promise her you wouldn't take another romantic movie. She even stayed with you for the last three months of filming along with many public outings. When you ask her about she said she just said she wanted to show the world the love you have for each other.

    Lizzie wakes up and yawns. She grabs her phone and cheeks her emails. And sits up and gets ready for the day. She going to talk with your agent to have your auditions run through her.  She walks out and checks the guest room and looks confused when she doesn't see you.  She heads to the kitchen and sees you left a note and reads it.
Hey love. I have to go to the gym to get ready for Jr.America. I will be home around 12:30 and will make lunch for us. Love you."
Lizzie sighs annoyed " if you didn't do the stupid movie. You be in shape a while ago." she grabs her purse and keys and heads to your agent's office.

Lizzie fixes her makeup and heads up to your agent's office. She smiles at the Secretary " Hi! I'm Lizzie Olsen. I was wondering if Lilly Russo was in? I'm Y/n Walker's girlfriend."  The Secretary smiles " umm let me see. Give me a quick second." Lizzie nods " of course."  Secretary talks with Lilly and then sends in Lizzie. Lizzie is taken back by Lilly's beauty. Lilly smiles " Hi. Miss.Olsen. How are you today? What did you need to talk about?" Lizzie sits down " Yes. Umm, I don't want y/n to do any romantic movies. Yes, I understand you are his agent but I'm his girlfriend and know what's best for him. His specialty is action movies." Lilly chuckles " I think you are wrong about that.  Y/n got amazing reviews for this movie." Lizzie sighs annoyed  " I just want any auditions run through me. As his girlfriend, I know what he is capable of." Lilly gives a small smile and sets her pen down " I can't do that without y/n permission. And that not fair to him in any way." Lizzie rolls her eyes "  so I have to get permission from y/n? And then you do that for me." Lilly sighs " umm sure.  If you get permission I will do that."  Lizzie smiles " awesome thank you so much. I just know what is best for him. Bye."  Lilly nods and watches Lizzie leave.  Lilly quickly grabs her phone and calls Scarlett.

Lilly: Hey Scarlett. I have had something interesting happen to me.
Scarlett: What did Y/N do now?
Lilly:  Not Y/N. Lizzie. She wants everything to run through her.
Scarlett: No way. She is going to ruin my baby's career. Don't let her.
Lilly: I know. I didn't know even know what to say. I said she needs to ask y/n for permission. But I figured I would call you and give you a warning. She seems controlling.
Scarlett: thank you. I will handle it.

    Lizzie gets in the car and sighs annoyed. She grabs her phone and checks your location and drives to where you are.  You are doing reps on the barbell as your trainer counts for you " come on I know you can do five more." Lizzie walks in and looks around for you. Your trainer " oh no. Your girlfriend is here. What did you do?" you set the barbell up and grab your towel " I didn't do anything." Lizzie walks over " we need to talk now." you gulp and stand up and wipe your forehead " Sure. How did you find me?" Lizzie pulls you into the corner of the room " I have your location.  Anyways I need you to talk to your agent and give me permission to take control." you look confused " take control? For what?" Lizzie " I don't want you to do another romantic movie."  You sigh annoyed  " this again? Lizzie, I said I won't do one again. And how do you have my location?" Lizzie gives you a look " I gave it to myself.  And just call your agent and permit me to see what auditions come through."  You nod  " ok I will talk to her.  Umm anything else?" Lizzie nods " Yes. But we can talk about it when you get home. Now finish your workout I will see you when you get home." you nod " Ok." you kiss Lizzie's cheek and she leaves.

    You are driving home when your phone goes off. You answer " hello."
Scarlett: Hey sweet boy. I have to talk to you.
You:  You too? Jesus all the women in my life have a problem with me.
Scarlett: I don't have a problem. Well not with you. Lizzie, she wants to take control of your career and you can't allow that.
You: Mom. I don't think it is bad. It is what makes her happy.
Scarlett: No. You can't allow this. Your career is going to be yours nobody else."
You gulp
Fine. I won't do it. I love you.  I just finished my workout. And heading home.  Are you ready Black Widow?
Scarlett laughs
Yes, I am.  I love you sweet boy. Please take care.
You: I will. Love you too

You get home and set your gym bag down " hey babe I'm home.  What did you wanna talk about?" Lizzie pokes her head out " Yes.  Your agent. She is rather beautiful. I want you to find someone else." You laugh " I guess. I don't know. I haven't looked at her that way and she engaged."  Lizzie  " doesn't mean anything. I don't trust her."  you look annoyed " I do. And my mom wouldn't have set her up with me if she doesn't trust her." Lizzie shakes her head " you are such a mama boy!  You do everything for your mom." you nod " of course I do. She has been my number one since day 1." Lizzie pushes past you " never mind. Do you want you want  or what your mom wants." she heads to her room. You sigh " Lizzie don't be like this." you hear the door shut and groan.

2 weeks later

     You are making out with Lizzie and she reaches down to pull your shorts down when she feels you and quickly pulls away " what the hell?" you sit up on your heels " what the matter? Are you ok?" she sits up and says " no way in hell. We aren't doing anything with that." you gulp " it a little big but I will be gentle." she shakes her head  " no. That is a freaky unnatural thing." you pull up your shorts and take a shakey breathe " well what can I do? We been dating for 6 months and we haven't done anything. He'll we don't even sleep in the same bed. I'm tired of sleeping in the guest room. If you aren't serious about us? Let end it." Lizzie shakes her head " I don't want to break up with you. Never mind the sex let forgot about it. But I can move into my room. If that what you really want." you look at Lizzie " I want a girlfriend who appreciates me.   I cook dinner for us. And make sure the house is clean. I want to cuddle with you." Lizzie sighs " I appreciate it. I'm just not cuddly type Y/n. I can move you into the master bedroom tomorrow. But I don't want to break up we have infinity war coming up and we have to show what a hot couple we are." she leans over and kisses you " we the next big couple love. I snatch you up." you smile " fine. I'm sorry. I will go get started on dinner." Lizzie nods once you leave she sighs annoyed " only two more years of this."

Oh my gosh drama

Please no hate.
I love Lizzie!
She is amazing.
Comment what you like to see
And vote