Take me to dad's, please

Age: 8
Thursday, November 25 11:30
At your mom parents  house

I'm just adding characters for the fun of it.

You sigh annoyed and look around at your cousins " come on let go play soccer. I'm bored." Kevin and Stephanie look over and roll their eyes " we are too old to play soccer. Just watch the parade." you groan and look at Carson " Carson want to play soccer?" Carson is playing with hot wheels and shakes his head " I'm good." You get up and go through the toy chest you look up as Hunter comes down and plops down the baby.  Katie crawls over and starts pulling toys out and you go upstairs "  mama?" she is talking and laughing with her siblings.  You walk over and pull on her hand she smiles and squats down " what the matter baby?"  you sigh " I'm bored. Can daddy pick me up now?" Scarlett gives you a look " we haven't even had dinner yet. You are here with me until 3:00." you groan  " but I don't want to be here! I want to go to nana and papa's house!" Scarlett gives you a look " watch the tone young man. You are with me until 3:00."  you groan and go back downstairs slamming the door. Everyone looks over and Scarlett sighs and heads downstairs " Y/N Benjamin. Timeout now." you roll your eyes and ignore your mom. She looks at you " hey. Don't you roll your eyes at me." you stare at the wall and continue ignoring her.  Scarlett sighs and heads upstairs. You groan and throw a pillow at Carson.  He rubs his head and glares at you. You cross your arms and huff. Vanessa and your grandma come down with snacks and you pull away from your Grandma and glare at her. She looks confused and walks back up  " hey Scar is y/n ok? He seems to be in a bad mood." Scarlett sighs"  he wants to go Bens already. And I told him no." Katie starts crying and Hunter runs down and brings you up and Katie. " go to your mom now." Scarlett looks up confused and you look down "she got in the way.  I meant to hit Carson." Scarlett takes you to the bathroom and sits you down on the toilet. " you know that it is not ok to hit anyone. Why are you acting this way?!" you huff " I want to go to daddy. And you won't let me!" Scarlett glares at you "  don't you raise your voice at me. But you wanna go to your dad so bad let go!" you smile and run to the car. Scarlett quickly wipes her tears and goes to drop you off. She calls your dad while she was on her way; Benny picks up " hey. Don't worry I will pick up y/n at 3:15." Scarlett  " yeah don't worry about it. I'm on my way right now." she sniffles. And Benny gets concerned " hey scar what is going on?" Scarlett sighs " I will talk to you about when I get there." Benny nods " ok I will be waiting outside."  Once your mom pulls up your dad gets you out and smiles " Hey buddy. Go ahead inside. I have to go talk to mama." you nod and see Lizzie and Louie outside the door and smile and run to them. Lizzie picks you up and takes you inside so you can play with your cousins. You wave bye as Scarlett gets out and leans against the door " well your son hates spending time with my family and made a scene."  Benny sighs  " how bad?" Scarlett " he hit Carson and Katie and he yelled at me and roll his eyes at me." Benny crosses his arm " oh wow. Ok, so I will talk to him. And then he will spend a couple of hours with my family and then he will go back to you. Scarlett shakes her head " it is fine.  But Christmas you owe me." Benny laughs " done." he hugs Scarlett and wipes her tears " wanna come inside and say hi?" Scarlett nods " yeah. Maybe I can find the secret to why he likes your family more." Benny laughs and walks in with Scarlett everyone greets her and she sees you playing with your cousins and having fun. Scarlett   sighs "  maybe he has more fun cousins on your side." Benny chuckles " hey my family is a lot of fun." Scarlett laughs and hangs out with your dad for a while.

I hope you like this chapter
You are a trouble maker sometimes
Vote and leave requests
Love you guys