Why aren't you and daddy together part 2

Scarlett takes a breathe: I don't know Ben. It could change everything.  I thought we both agree that it would be best to remain friends.
Benny: I know. But now our son is asking. And maybe we can make it worked.
Scarlett: fine. Let's try it but we aren't telling y/n until after a couple of dates.
Benny: awesome! What about Saturday for our first date? I can get my parents to watch little man.
Scarlett smiles Saturday it is. See you tomorrow make sure y/n doesn't have too much junk food.
Benny laughs: I promise

Saturday night:

You are watching  your dad figure out  what shirt.  " hey buddy polo or  plaid?" You look up " umm plaid! Can I go?  I have a red plaid shirt!" Benny laughs  " I'm sorry you can't.  But you are  spending time with your nana and papa and your cousins." You sigh  and nod " fine." Benny smiles and picks you up "  but tomorrow we are going shopping for your t ball stuff." You nod and smile " and we can practice tomorrow?"  of course." he sets you down and puts his shirt on and smiles " let go." he walks you down to your grandparents and goes on a date with Scarlett.
At an Italian restaurant:

Benny opens the door for Scarlett and smiles  " you look beautiful." Scarlett smiles " thank you. You look rather handsome today too." Benny chuckles " thank you. My son helps me with my shirt." Scarlett laughs " how did you get him to stay?" Benny pulls out Scarlett's chair and pushes her in " he is spending time with his cousins." they have a fun time just enjoying each other. They head home and the next afternoon Scarlett shows up to pick you up.   You and your dad are throwing a baseball in the backyard and Scarlett walks in and smiles " wow look at that throw!" you look up and smile " mama!" you run and hug her. Benny smiles " hi beautiful." Scarlett smiles " hi. Ready to go bubs? We are going to have dinner at your grandparent's house." you nod and run to hug your dad " bye dad. Love you." Benny hugs you " love you more. I will see you Tuesday for practice. Go run and grab your duffle." you run to your room and Benny walks to Scarlett and goes in to kiss her and she turns her face and Benny laughs " geez I'm sorry. Does my breath smell?" Scarlett sighs and laughs "It's not that I just have to get used to it again we've been friends for so long." she peaks Benny and smiles " I'm excited about our date on Wednesday." Scarlett nods " me too."   You run out " mama I'm ready.  Bye, daddy, I love you." you leave with your mom.

You are at your grandparent's house and are playing with your toys. And Scarlett is talking to her mom " I don't know it just seems weird mom.  We have been friends for the longest time. Our relationship was never romantically... When we were younger we were friends and then It just was pure you know. And then y/n came along and we were agreed on friends. Melanie smiles " well technically you guys got married in 1st grade." Scarlett laughs " yes. Mr.Bear was our official witnesses." Melanie sighs " just give him a chance. He has always been there for you. But if you don't feel like it is fair to you. Just tell him.

Your mom and dad have been secretly dating for a month and even when you didn't know. You loved your dad being over all the time and spending the night!
Your mom is changing you into PJs as your dad brings up a cup of water. You yawn  " can dad read if you buy a mouse a cookie?"  Scarlett nods " of course love." your dad grabs the book and sits on the end of the bed while you cuddle with your mom. You fall asleep and Benny puts the book away and they head to Scarlett's room.  Benny smiles " he fall asleep rather easily today."  Scarlett nods " he was tired from practice." Benny nods and lays down and Scarlett lays down. He looks over and smiles " maybe it's time to have fun?" Scarlett laughs  " oh yeah?" Benny leans over and they start making out. He reaches under her shirt and Scarlett pulls away " ok Ben stop. I can't do this." he pulls away  "what's wrong?" Scarlett sits up as Benny sits up as well.  " I just can't Ben.  It doesn't feel right. It isn't fair to me "  Benny looks at Scarlett " it feels right to me. I have always thought of you as someone I love and wanted more." Scarlett sighs " I love you too but not like that. I'm sorry." Benny nods and stays quiet. Scarlett leans over and rubs his back as Benny looks up " we can still be friends?" Scarlett nods " of course we can. We have a son who loves family time." Benny smiles " thank you. I love you as a friend." Scarlett laughs " yeah me too."

I hope you like this
Vote and leave requests
Love you guys