I was young

Scarlett Pov:
In the hospital November 17 2003 11:30 am

    I couldn't believe you were finally here; you were a definitely a surprise. But I couldn't have been more excited for you. Your dad and I were scared but we agree to make it work.  He was high school relationship and it just didn't work with my choice of becoming a actress. But we wouldn't change a thing. She adjusts you and smiles at you and kisses your head.

Regular POV:
There a knock at the door and your father Benny Walker walk in " hey I'm sorry I'm late.... the flight was delayed." He sets his duffle down and smiles " he is here?" Scarlett nods and smiles " it is ok... I know there was a snow storming coming in." He walks in and gets closer " hey handsome boy... it is daddy." You stay snuggles against your mom and Benny looks at Scarlett " so what are we naming him?" Scarlett smiles " I was thinking Y/N Lucas Walker"  Benny smiles " I love it... I'm here for the next 6 months so I will be here for everything." Scarlett nods " good... we can talk about it later. Do you wanna hold your son? My parents will be here later. My mom was here for everything." Benny nods and gently grabs you as he holds you. " hi buddy I'm so excited to meet you. I'm daddy and I love you so much." Scarlett yawns and lays down and watches you and your dad. Your dad smiles at you and Scarlett sighs " thank you for not leaving him." Benny nods " he is my son I won't ever leave.

I hope you guys like this one and I will continue this one.:)