Oh you are working

Age: 19
Time:11:30
Scarlett is doing her interview with Kelly Clarkson

     You have just woken up and you yawn and look at the clock which reads 11:30. You sigh and get up and go use the bathroom. And then head back to bed; You had a late night as you were at Maddie's house for a studying date which you know involved a lot more than studying. You text Maddie good morning and talk for a while before you get up and go make some eggs and bacon. You decide to see if anyone has eaten and go look for your sister and mom. You hear your mom talking in her office thinking she was just on a phone call so you knock softly and walk in.

Scarlett laughs " I definitely would trust Sam with that piece of my heart." You turn red when you see your mom is in an interview. Your mom turns around and smiles " speaking of my pieces of heart here is one now. What wrong y/n?"  You give her a small smile " I'm sorry I didn't know you were in - an interview. I can come back."Kelly chuckles " no come join us! Nobody has heard about you in months. Come on." You shake your head and look at your mom " mom I'm shirtless... I can't"  Scarlett rolls her eyes " oh come on." You walk in and try to cover yourself up and sit down next to your mom." Umm hi." Kelly and Scarlett laugh and Kelly smiles " so what is going on y/n? Anything new?" You nod " yeah I'm officially home. And I'm going to college I'm trying to be a physical therapist."  Kelly smiles " that sounds awesome and I'm sure your mom loves you being home. How have you been after the accident?" You sigh and look down " I'm doing  better physically but coming back mentally is hard."  Scarlett wraps her arm around you and kisses your head. You look up and smile " it pretty easy when I have her as a mom" Scarlett laughs " see I told you he is a mama boy." you turn bright red " mom. This is on live tv come on." Kelly and Scarlett start laughing and your mom rubs your back " it is fine." you sigh annoyed and sit up straight; Kelly smiles " we are going to take a quick commercial break and we will be right back with Scarlett Johansson!" Scarlett smiles and waves. She smiles at you" so what is going on? You woke up late." you nod " I got home late last night study group. I just was wondering if you wanted anything for breakfast ?" she shakes her head " I'm ok thank you. Colin brought me a coffee and breakfast sandwich." you nod " ok. Where is Rose?"  " she is at preschool wanna pick her up ?" you nod and smile " yeah of course." Scarlett kisses your head " I'm going to finish this interview and then we can hang out before you go to pick up rose. I love you handsome." you nod " love you too. Have fun." you get up and leave as your mom blows you a kiss.

I hope you guys like this one
Vote and leave requests🥰