Your real name

Age:15
Monday, December 20
2:30 pm

Scarlett slides Rose's jacket on " let go cheek the mail." Rose smiles and slides her rain boots on " can we have hot chocolate?" Scarlett chuckles and kisses her head " of course." They walk to the mailbox and walk back. Scarlett puts on Little Mermaid for Rose. And goes to make hot chocolate. While she boiling the milk she goes through the mail " bill, bill, magazines, junk, and y/n report card." she opens the report card " please no D."

Algebra: D
English: B
Ceramics:A
Earth Science: A
Spanish: D
Physical Education: A

Scarlett groans and sets the paper down. She walks out of the kitchen and calls for you " y/n Benjamin! Please come down ." Rose looks over confused " mama who is that?" Scarlett looks over " who?" Rose " y/n who is that." Scarlett has to hold back a laugh " babes that is your brother."  Rose gives her a confused look " no his name is bubba." Scarlett laughs " Rose we will talk about it later. Ok?" Rose nods as Scarlett calls you and you finally come down " what up mama? I'm playing Call of Duty." Scarlett sighs " your report card came in today. Wanna explain it?" you smile "I'm an awesome student and you are raising my allowance?" Scarlett chuckles " not even close. Sit down." you sigh and sit down " it couldn't be this bad." she crosses her arms " you got 2 D. One in Math  and Spanish. How do you do so well in some classes and bad in others"  You sigh "  well some classes are more fun than others." Scarlett shoots you a look " well you need to pull these up and until you do. You are grounded."  You groan " but mama it is winter break. Can't we do a iou?" Scarlett rubs her face " I will give you this week but next week you are grounded."  You give her a look " but next week I have the ski trip with Dad next week."  Rose looks over confused " bubba what is your name?" you look over " it is y/n Rose. But mom come  on." Rose glares at you as Scarlett sighs " I will think about it.  It will depend on your attitude." Rose shakes her head and looks at Scarlett " mama tells him his name is Bubba." you look confused and Scarlett smiles at Rose " she thinks your name is bubba because that's all we call you." you nod and look at Rose " nope my name is y/n." Rose shakes her head " no it isn't!" you roll your eyes " mom come on I can't be grounded on winter break! I have plans."  Scarlett looks at you " do you wanna watch the attitude? You are walking on thin ice." you groan and walk   Upstairs " this is so stupid."  Scarlett follows you " excuse me?"  you walk to your room. And Rose looks at Scarlett  " is bubba in trouble ?" Scarlett nods " very." she heads into upstairs to your room and knocks " ok ps4 is gone and the cell phone.  Cough it up." you groan and hand it over to your mom " can I still go on the ski trip?" Scarlett gathers your ps4  " I will talk to your dad but it's certainly a team decision." you groan but nod " fine mama. Next trimester, I will try harder." Scarlett kisses your head  " I hope so. You know better. And bubs you have to apologize to Rose. She hurt that your name is different." you laugh " I will talk to her don't worry." Scarlett nods " you better."
You made up with Rose after promising a tea party. And your mom and dad allowed you  to go ski trip with the promise of having a better trimester.

I hope you like this
Vote
Sorry it has been awhile