Chapter 17- Food, glorious food.

----GLACÉ----

After I gathered all the necessary ingredients, I began to bake the brownies. After they started baking, a few unsuspecting noses wandered into the kitchen. I laughed as Pagos, Ice and Jack wandered into the kitchen, noses raises like dogs. They saw me and asked what I was making, mesmerized by the scent.

"What, you guys have never had brownies?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Nope, but they smell DELICIOUS!" Ice said enthusiastically

"I second that!" Pagos said, his hand shooting into the air to show agreement.

"Wow....Seriously?! I laughed slightly, bewildered by the fact hat they seriously never had brownies before."How about cookies? Or cake...?" I asked, hoping they had had one of those.

"Wait, there are more kind of stuff like this?!?" She practically yelled in amusement.

"Absolutely! We can make it all day if you want to. And wait till you taste icing!" I said excitedly, wondering how the already hyper Ice will deal with the most sugar-infested thing ever.

My thoughts were interrupted by the dinging of the oven. I grabbed a potholder and pulled the cookies out of the oven and setting them on the counter to cool. Remembering my powers, I blew them over with the smallest of small breaths, so they would still be warm when you ate them. I gabbed a cookie and took a bite. They were the best cookies I had ever made!

----4 HOURS LATER----

----GLACĖ----

We had spent the whole day baking and drinking amvrosia. We had watched as Ice tried to cope with the symptoms of a sugar high crash. Boy that was fun......

----FLASHBACK----

"Ow ow ow ow! My head hurts!" Ice whined as I returned from the kitchen with a much needed glass of amvrosia. I handed it to her

"Small sips. You really have to plan out your sugar intake."

"I can't help it! It's all so delicious!" She said, taking small sips as I directed.

I felt myself being spun and I ended up facing Jack. He smiled wide and intertwined his fingers with mine. He led me outside and looked up at me before scooping me up bridal-style. I blushed as he shot up into the air.