Chapter 15- Old Friend, New Friend, (or not) (PT2)

-------JACK

When we got back to the house, with our new guest, we set her on the couch silently, and we were heading to our bedrooms. When we were in the hallway, we heard our new guest stirring. We returned to the living room to see her waking up. When she saw where she was, she started to freak out. I went to her, and told her where she was.

"Wow, are you kidding me? You expect me to believe that all of you are immortal, and that you can control ice. No way"

"Hey, my name is Ice!" Ice said defensively.

"Sorry, just a little hard to believe. Not meant to be offensive."

Ice huffed, and glided to her room.

-----------GLACÉ

I was woken up by the sound of pounding on my door. I opened it to find Ice, her arms crossed.

"Hey, what's up kiddo?" I asked her

"The newbie is mean, I don't like her." She huffed

"The, the newbie?" I replied dumbfoundedly

"Yeah, we found her by the lake on the way home from..." She trailed off

"On your way home from where?" I asked, my arms crossed

"Jamie's. Jack took me. We found her by the lake. We took her home. And she's really mean!" Ice said.

I left my room, and headed to the living room.

"Woah, how many of you are there? Every second, more are appearing, what's the deal?" She said.

"There's si-four." Ice said, correcting herself."but now there's five. Your the fifth."

"Okay." She said, dragging the y." Where's the other one? I only count 4 now."

"The 5th is probably still sleeping." Jack said.

"Yeah, he's my brother." Ice said.

"Whoopdie-doo." The newbie said sarcastically.

"Hey!" Ice said angrily. "I HATE SARCASM." She yelled.

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew through the whole house. Everything started to get sucked up into the air, and a mini tornado formed. Me being me, I dove under the table, as to protect me. Newbie started to scream, and I went back to the couch where she was, and dragged her under the table. Right where she was sitting, a large glass vase shattered into a million pieces.

Newbie continued to scream, and ice started rising into the sky. Her eyes were glowing white, and her hair was glowing too. Jack was trying to calm her down. Pagos came into the living room, and shot under the table with us.

"What's going on?!" He yelled, as to be heard over the tornado.

Newbs pointed to Ice in horror, and started screaming again, her eyes widening. I turned back to where Ice and Jack were, and saw jack being sucked into the tornado, and hitting the wall hard.

"JACK!!" I screamed." Stay here, ok newbie."

She nodded, and I shot out from under the table. Pagos was calming Ice down, and I headed to Jack. He was unconscious, and his nose was bleeding.

"ICE!! CALM DOWN!!" Pagos yelled, wrapping his arms around his sister.

Her hair and eyes stopped glowing, and she lowered to the ground, and started crying.

"Shh.... It's ok. Don't worry." Pagos said, petting her head. She rested her head on his shoulder. She saw Jack, and crawled over.

"Wha-what have I done?" She asked her self quietly, and cried harder.

"Woah, anger management problems." The newbie said casually. I glared at her, hating her causal manner.

"Dude, you're the one who caused this. YOU were sarcastic, and YOU got her angry. LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! Jack is unconscious, Ice is super upset, and THAT'S what you decide to say?!?!?"

"This isn't MY fault! I just said I don't like ice, THAT'S ALL! I didn't offend her.."

"Well you obviously did! She doesn't just freak out for no reason!"

This was going to be a "GREAT" addition