Chapter 10- The Team ( Wave 2 )

-------------XEO

I waited several minutes, and decided they weren't coming. I started walking in the direction I came from, I knew there was a town by there. I can get help there.

"Aye mate, where'ya goin?" Asked Bunny, looking at me confusedly.

"They don't like me anymore, After Akull did what he did, they don't trust either of us anymore."

I explained, plopping down on the snow, and shot back up, realizing I wasn't immune to the cold anymore.

"An' your hair ain't white no more." Bunny said, and I instantly touched my hair. Even though I couldn't see my hair, I knew he was right. I looked at a patch of ice, and saw my hair was now a dirty blonde color.

"I sighed, and heard the distant sound of jingle bells, which could only mean one thing

"North." I whispered

"Good to see you boy. What happened to your hair." He asked, just as confused as Bunny was.

"Long story, but I need something to regain their trust, I can't be mortal. I just can't." I said, trailing off.

"I don't know, try saving one of their lives or something." Bunny said, thinking out loud

"How can I, I have no powers, I can't save any of them. It's useless."

"Lets go see them, I'm sure I can reassure them." North said, fixing his posture.

He walked over to the door, and knocked strongly. Ice opened the door slighty, and then swung it open fully, letting North inside, followed by Bunny. I watched from the window, as Ice leapt into Bunny's paws. He patted her head, and set her down.

"Where's Jack?" North asked.

"In his room, he has a terrible headache from what Akull did..." She said, the smile fading from her face.

"What did Akull do to Jack, sweetie?" North said, kneeling to Ice's height.

"I don't know, no one will tell me." She replied sweetly.

She guided North and Bunny to Jack's room. I quickly ran to his bedroom window, and peered inside. Jack was now sitting up, his arms folded. Glacé sat in a blue beanbag chair, and Pagos was amusing himself by aimlessly tossing a snowball from hand to hand. Ice entered the room, and North and Bunny followed.

Pagos responded first."Hi North. Hey Bunny. What brings you here?"

"Just came to see Jack. How're ya doin lad?" North asked.

"Uh....." Glacé said, confusion sprawled across her face. Gosh, she's so pretty. Too bad I was outcast before I got to know her better. That's regret #1

------------GLACÉ

I was relaxing in a comfy beanbag chair when Ice returned, followed by the man on the monitor, and a surprisingly large bunny.

"Hi North. Hey Bunny. What brings you here?" Pagos said.

"Just came to see Jack. How're ya doin lad?" North, I think that's his name, asked calmly.

"Uh....." I said, confused.

Jack's face instantly brightened. "Hey North, Kangaroo." The bunny glared at Jack and started to approach him, but a large arm blocked them from eachother.

"Now now, leave him alone Bunny, he is out of sorts. Be kind, show some care." The large man said. "Anywho, where are the other two, Xeo and Akull?"

"They left." Jack said harshly, his arms crossed.

"They hurt Jack, they were the ones that couldn't be trusted. I thought they were your teammates, why would they hurt you?" I asked Jack.

"They weren't really the best teammates a guy could have, they were always doubting me and my plans." He replied sourly. He finally got to vent his feelings, and I think he really needed to right now.

"Was it both of 'em, or just Akull, mate?" Bunny asked.

"Akull said things, and Xeo always agreed. They both despised me."

----------XEO

"Akull said things, and Xeo always agreed. They both despised me."

That hurt me for some reason. I don't know if it was a mortal thing, but I didn't like it. The wind picked up, and the snow got thicker. I wasn't used to being cold, and it hit me like bricks. I leaned heavily on the house, and then........