Chapter 4 - The Team

As soon as we arrived, I was astounded. It was literally a castle of ice. Like, the whole thing was made of ice. He let me down and, took my staff, and touched it to a snowflake etched into one side of the castle. It started to glow, and a section melted away, just long enough for us to get in. It resealed itself, and jack called out several names.

"Pagos, Akull, Xeo, Ice, meet the newbie." He yelled

Akull appeared first. "Sup, I'm Akull."

Akull was about Jack's height, but slightly taller. His hair was emo-style, and just above his eyes. He had the same hair color as us, not surprised. He was wearing a navy blue tank-top, and gray wrap-style pants, like me and Jack. He looked about me and Jack's age. (Which is about 16, BTW)

I was just about to respond, when another one showed up. It was Xeo.

"Hey, so your the newbie, huh." He said smiling.

Xeo was the splitting image of Akull, but smiled more. They were dressed the same too.

Once again, about to respond, when the remaining two showed up.

"Your SO PRETTY!!" Said the female one, Ice."

"Wow, way to be discreet." The other one, Pagos said, nudging her.

"Thanks, you are too." I responded thankfully.

She beamed. Ice was about 5'5, about 4inches shorter than me, 5'9. Her hair was shoulder-length, and she was wearing an ice blue sweater, and white leggings.

Pagos was about 5'7, but looked just like Ice. He had a sky blue v-neck t-shirt, and black wrap-style pants, like the rest of us. He had the same hair style as Jack, but Pagos was wearing a blue beanie.(the same blue as his shirt)

"Does everyone here have a twin except me? I asked.

"Guess so." Xeo said, looking away, flipping his hair.

"You and Jack look alike." Ice said, still beaming

I instantly looked at Jack, and mentally compared himself to me. I guess we did look alike.

"Hey, she's right." Xeo said. "What do you think Akull?"

Akull turned, looked us over, nodded, then turned away again.

-------------------JACK

As soon as Ice said we looked alike, I spun to Glace. Her eyes bore deeply into me, doing the same as I. How alike could we really look? And how come all the others came in pairs, and she came almost 400 years after me? It's not possible. Is it?

------------------GLACE

"So, what do you guys eat, drink, and do around here?" I asked curiously.

"Time for a tour." Jack said, smiling.....