Chapter 9- Forgiveness

I flew silently to the other side of the house, where Jack's window was. I looked down, and saw a teenage boy peering through the bedroom window. I lowered slightly, and saw that it was Xeo.

"What do you want?" I spat, heavy emphasis on "you"

"I came to apologize. Akull threw Jack against the wall, and I didn't know what to do, so I ran out. Akull followed me, and told me that I was too soft, and too weak. He took my staff, and broke it into millions of tiny pieces. Now I'm powerless, and I can't even fly. I walked here all the way from the lake."

I didn't feel like letting him apologize, but I knew he had a strong bond with Pagos, so I decided to let him in.

"Fine, but you only have 10 minutes." I said harshly.

"That's all I need." He said, trudging to the door.

"Here, let me help you." I said, lifting him up and bringing him to the door.

"Thanks." He replied quietly.

He trudged down the hall, and stopped at his own door for a few seconds, touched it lightly, sighed, and continued onward. When he stood in the doorway of Jack's room, he saw Pagos and Ice.

"Hey kiddo." He said sweetly, ruffling Pagos' hair

"What are you doing here, this is your fault." He said, pushing Xeo's hand off his head, emphasis on your.

"I'm sorry, but it was Akull, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm sorry."

"You always say that, your lying!!" Pagos exclaimed angrily.

At the noise level, Jack became conscious. He saw Xeo and instantly got defensive.

"Get. Out." He spat angrily at the once-winter-sprite. "You did this, I HATE YOU!!" Jack screamed.

"Xeo spun on his heel, and walked out the door. He exited the house, and called out several names.

-------------Xeo

"North, Tooth, Bunnymund. If you can hear me, please come, I need your help." I yelled to the sky......