41: Field Trip

"Everyone get your butts on bus or I'll leave it." Aizawa said to the class. Todoroki had everything he needed in his suitcase and he brought in his permission slip too. Todoroki sighed and brought his bag on the bus. He chose to sit in the back because that was his favorite place to be. He started to put his bag on the top shelf above them. Then he sat down near the window.
"Before I forget, everyone will have a partner." Aizawa said. He grabbed a piece of paper from his scarf and opened it. "Kirishima and Kaminari, Iida and Sero, Jirou and Yaoyorozu, Aoyama and Kouda, Todoroki and Uraraka, Mineta and Shouji, Hakakure and Ashido, Ojiro and Satou, Asui and Tokoyami, and Bakugo and Midoriya."

"Hell no I'm not going with that damn nerd!" Bakugo yelled. Midoriya sighed and prayed to god to change his partner. Aizawa sighed before re-looking over the names since he knew what was going to happen.

"Uraraka, you will have Midoriya as your partner and Todoroki, you will have Bakugo as your partner. I trust you that you have everything under control." Aizawa said before crumbling up the paper and looking at the boy who sat in the back. Todoroki nodded and went back to looking out the window. Everyone began to sit down next to their partners meaning Bakugo was sitting with Todoroki already.

"At least it's you." Bakugo mumbled as he sat down next to the boy. Todoroki smiled before plugging in some headphones. He stared out in the window. Bakugo glanced at the boy and laid his head on his shoulder. Todoroki turned his head and looked at him. He smiled softly and laid his head on top of the blonde's.

"Your clingy right now." Todoroki stated softly. Bakugo scoffed as he rolled his eyes. They went back quiet and it was peaceful. The whole way to the trip was quiet. Both boys fell asleep on the way.

.
.
.

"Shoto, wake up." Kirishima poked his shoulder. He opened his eyes and looked at the two boys. Bakugo looked like he just woke up which was accurate. Todoroki sighed before getting up. Kirishima smiled and began to walk out with his bag in his hand. That reminded Todoroki that he needed to get his. Both him and Bakugo grabbed their bags. They headed off the bus and with the class.

"You will be staying in a cabin with your own bathrooms with your partner. You can set up everything in the cabin for the day and do whatever you would like for the rest of your day." Aizawa said before he added, "And don't use your quirks unless given permission." He said before he walked into his own cabin. Todoroki held back a yawn before going to a cabin. Bakugo following along. They went to the farthest one, away from the rest. They went inside and found a bunk bed.

"Dibs on top!" Bakugo yelled before he climbed up. Todoroki chuckled, he noticed the two dressers there for them to put their clothes in. Todoroki just threw his suitcase next to the dressers and plopped on the bottom bed. Bakugo dropped his head and looked at the boy. Todoroki looked at the blonde who was upside down. Bakugo smiled, Todoroki blushed at the sight. He hid his face back into the bed. Bakugo then got down from the bed and laid down with the boy.

"Clingy much." Todoroki mumbled as he felt Bakugo pull him into his chest.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Bakugo muttered under his breath. Todoroki sighed as he inhaled the scent from his chest. Bakugo wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him close. He put his other arm underneath him. Then he tangled their legs together. Todoroki chuckled softly as he yawned softly. "Y'know, we were supposed to put out stuff away in the dressers." Bakugo murmured.

"I'll do it later.." Todoroki nuzzled into his chest more. This was very comforting. Bakugo ran his hand through his hair for a while. They hadn't even changed out of their uniforms. Though, he didn't even know why they needed to wear them if they were just gonna do nothing. Todoroki had fallen asleep within the sweet, gentle touches. Bakugo noticed and placed a kiss on top of his forehead.

.
.
.

Todoroki woke up and seen the sleeping blonde there. He smiled gently and nuzzled more into his chest. But then he noticed the clothes he still had on. He sighed as he wiggled out of his grasp and onto the floor. He grabbed his suitcase and started looking through his clothes. He grabbed some shorts, boxers, and a shirt. He then went to the bathroom and turned on the water. He stripped his clothes off and went in the shower.

After he was done in the shower, he put his clothes on. He brushed his teeth and combed his hair. Then he finally got out the bathroom. He looked at the blonde who seemed to have been awake for a bit on his phone. He also noticed he was also changed into a hoodie and some joggers. He smiled and walked to him. He got on the bed and hugged the boy. Bakugo turned off his phone and cuddled him.

"Come on, you can't go back to sleep yet." Bakugo said. He carefully combed his hair and planted a kiss on his forehead. Todoroki mumbled a few groans before nuzzling into his chest. He could feel Bakugo's heart, and it was going a bit fast. Bakugo cupped his cheeks and made him look up. The blonde smiled before placing a soft tender kiss. Todoroki blushed before kissing back. Bakugo was the first to pull away before saying something.
"Did that wake you up?" He asked. Todoroki nodded. "Come on, let's bother shitty hair." Bakugo kissed him once more before sitting up. Todoroki got off the bed before looking in his suitcase for a sweater. He grabbed the hoodie Bakugo had given him a while ago. Katsuki noticed and smiled as a small blush crawled on his cheeks. Todoroki finished putting it on and looked over at the blonde.

"I'm ready."

_________________________________
Words 1032