23: Memories

It's been a few days after the 'incident', Todoroki still had in constantly playing in the back of his head. Right now they were just walking in the hall way, and when I say 'they' I mean Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki. They already ate lunch and was just walking around since Bakugo thought the lunch room was too loud. The three were just talking about random thing, memes, vines, mostly from Kirishima.

Then all of a sudden a girl with white hair bumped into Todoroki, her eyes were a light baby blue which filled her entire eyes before getting replaced with white. Todoroki began to have flashes, he realized that this girl was the one Midoriya was talking about the other day. Kirishima had picked him up but Todoroki's eyes were glowing bright, the same color but brighter.

"I-I am so sorry!! I can't control it." The female yelped while smiling sheepishly, picking her self up. Bakugo and Kirishima were so damn confused. Todoroki tried to make it stop, he didn't want to see his childhood again.

"Todoroki! What's happening?!" Kirishima yelled, he was shaking him but stoped and looked at Bakugo. He couldn't hear anyone afterwards. At first
Todoroki could only see glimpse of his younger self.
The girl noticed how scared Todoroki was, did he not want her to see it?

Then he started seeing...Touya.

His mother.

His father.

All his abuse was squeezed together in one memory.

Little Shoto woke up one night, after feeling a strange sensation on his forehead. He looked around in his room but didn't see his brother there with him. He got out his bed and looked around. He didn't find him so instead he got up and walked outside of the room. He peeked his head out of the door and quietly walked his way downstairs. He saw his brother struggle to put his shoes on.

"Touya? What are you doing?" The small child asked, Touya who was startled swiftly turned his head to face the young boy.

"Shoto? I'm..uh.. why are you up?" Touya asked, young Todoroki knew something was wrong but he couldn't tell what.

"I woke up and then I looked for you but couldn't find you, where are you going?" Todoroki asked, tilting his head slightly. Touya looked away from his brothers eyes he couldn't tell him.

"I..I'm going somewhere Shoto.." He said sadly. Todoroki looked at him confused. "I probably won't come back for awhile," Touya walked to his little brother. He kneeled down to his height and moved his hair gently from his face. "I promise I'll come back for you, and our siblings, and mom.. okay?" He sadly smiled, their mother had been gone for 2 months now and he couldn't bear with it anymore.

"Okay.." Todoroki looked down sadly before Touya brought his chin up and kissed his cheek. (A/n: BROTHER LOVE)

"I love you."

"Love you too brother.."

That was the last time he had seen Touya..

Bakugo had left to get Aizawa so Kirishima stayed with Todoroki. Kirishima had tried to keep him calm and so far it was working besides tears sliding down. Todoroki wanted it to stop but they couldn't.

Trigger warning!

"AHHHH FATHER PLEASE STOP!!!!" Todoroki cried. It's been 6 years since Touya had left. Him and Enji were doing training, well that what he'd call it. Endeavor grabbed him by the neck and used his fire quirk, burning his neck badly.

"DO NOT WHINE YOU PATHETIC CHILD!" He yelled. Todoroki cried for mercy but all he earned was a punch to the face. Todoroki could barely feel anything, everything went numb. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE STRONGER THEN TOUYA WOULDN'T HAVE DIED!!" Todoroki whimpered at the sound of the name. He knew Touya didn't die, he just ran away, but Enji told everyone that he died so they wouldn't have to look for his body. He was threw against the wall and let out a pitiful cry. It went like this for hours. All Todoroki could feel was the burns whenever Endeavor would use his quirk.

Trigger warning over!

Todoroki screamed in horror crying harder this time. He hated that moment. Actually pretty much his whole childhood.

"TODOROKI!!" Kirishima yelled worriedly, they had gotten Aizawa while the female saw everything that Todoroki had experience. She gasped in horror. Aizawa used his quirk and Todoroki was finally relieved of that. His eyes widen, horror filled in them. He passed out and almost fell on the floor before Kirishima caught.

"Take him to recovery girl." Aizawa ordered. Kirishima picked him up bridal style, Todoroki's arm hanging down. He ran to her room with the unconscious boy in his arms. Bakugo looked at the white haired girl who was just as shocked as Todoroki was.

"What the hell did you see?" Bakugo said his teeth gritted. He picked her up from the collar and had a punch ready.

"I only saw his childhood!" She said in a panicked state. She raised her hands slightly in defense. "I..don't even know if I should tell anyone about it.." She said sadly. Usually she would see people having fun with their family, but this time was different. She invaded another person's privates life.

"What the hell you mean by you can't tell anyone?" He asked putting his fist down. She frowned and looked away. "What do you mean." He said hastily.

"Bakugo enough." Aizawa came back from god knows where. He growled and put her down.

"Where is Todo-Icyhot?" Bakugo corrected himself.

"He's with Kirishima and recovery girl." Aizawa told him calmly. Bakugo then walked away without saying another word. He took a few minutes before arriving at the door and walked inside. Kirishima was sitting in the chair next to him.

"Hey.." Bakugo mumbled, Kirishima looked at him with a small smile. "He's going to be okay, right?" He asked, sitting in the chair next to Kirishima.

"Yeah he's fine," The red haired began. "But all I could think about was what he was remembering about.." Kirishima confessed, his voice different than usual, not being cheery. "The way he.." Kirishima trailed off. Bakugo waited a second before rubbing Kirishima's shoulder. "He panicked, screamed, cried, it was... scary to even look at him." Kirishima had the memory replayed over and over. The look on his face haunted him. He loved Todoroki and seeing him so startled and scared was different.

"He's alright Kirishima." Bakugo reassured. The blonde laid his head on his own shoulder and put his head on top of Kirishima's. The red head relaxed a little.

_________________________________
Words 1103