14: Nurse 2

Bakugo walked closer to him and grabbed him by his chin and looked down. Then slowly moved his hands to his waist.

"Wait what-" Todoroki got thrown on the bed next to Kirishima. He heard a slight surprised 'damn' from Kirishima. "What the hell you want me to do?"

"Rest duh." Bakugo said, rolling his eyes and sitting next to him. Todoroki was about to get up before Bakugo pushed him back down. "Kirishima."

"On it." Kirishima had grabbed him and sat him down in the middle of him, using his arms to strap him down.

"Really?!" Todoroki yelled. Struggling to get out out of Kirishima strong arms. At first he used his quirk.

"I deal with Bakugo everyday with his explosives, your not getting out." Kirishima said, Todoroki tried one last time before relaxing himself in surrender.

"I hate you both.." Todoroki mumbled, Bakugo sat down on the bed with them and went on his phone. Todoroki was just sitting, stuck in Kirishima's arms, matter of fact he realized that his hands were in a different place that before.

Both his hands were on Todoroki's thighs, Todoroki didn't know what to think of this and just ignored it till sight movements came from Kirishima. The red head wasn't paying any attention and was just talking to Bakugo, he was just rubbing his thumb back and forth. Todoroki face felt hot and he felt like his stomach was spinning around.

"K-Kirishima, can you move your hands?" Todoroki silently cursed himself for stuttering. Kirishima looked down, he was doing this on purpose but didn't want Todoroki to know that.

"Why should I, so you could go?" Kirishima whispered in his ear, gently touching his ear with his lips. Bakugo smirked and looked from the corner of his eye to watch them both. Todoroki didn't know why but his face felt super for and he felt sweaty, he was oblivious when it comes to his feelings. Kirishima gently squeezed his thighs while a very very small whimper came out of Todoroki's mouth, it was so quiet that Kirishima and Bakugo almost didn't hear it. Almost..

Kirishima and Bakugo's face both turned red quick, Todoroki was panting softly, embarrassed is what he felt right now, but there was something else he was feeling, something he didn't know the word for. It was quiet and no one said a thing. Thankfully his phone started ringing so he got up and answered the call.

"Hello?," Todoroki said, it was his sister.

"I got call from your school! They said you passed out! Are you okay? They also said you hurt another student! Did they say something? Are you okay?!" Fuyumi rambled, the two heard since she was talking really loud. Todoroki tried calming her down but she just kept asking him more questions.

"Hey it's fine, I'm fine, everything is fine," Todoroki said, Bakugo scoffed and rolled his eyes. Todoroki glared at him for a split second before going back to his sister. "Yes they said something.." Todoroki mumbled quietly hoping for the other two not to hear but they heard anyways, they both looked at him with a straight face, unreadable. "I'm fine, listen I'll tell you everything later."

"But-!"

"Love you bye!" Todoroki quickly said before hanging up, Bakugo and Kirishima wished he had said that to them. "I'm just gonna go.." Todoroki said, grabbing the door handle.

"Get your ass back here!" Bakugo yelled getting up and running after him, Todoroki had ran out the door while Bakugo was chasing after him. Kirishima chuckled before following them. Todoroki just kept running, he would turn around every so often and Bakugo would still be there but it was fun. Till he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw Monoma there again, his face had a bangages pretty much all over.

"Well, well, well, why isn't it Class 1-A perfect little prince." Monoma said bending so he could talk right in his face.

"Hello Monoma, how is your face?" Todoroki smirked looking back up at him, Monoma scoffed and grabbed Todoroki by the neck collar, pulling him up slightly.

"Listen here you little shit." Monoma growled in his face.

"What? Wasn't that training fight enough for you?, or do I need to call kendo and ask her for help?" The sound of her same sent shivers down Monoma's back and Todoroki knew. The blonde let Todoroki go and walked back.

"Fucking cunt.." Monoma had whispered underneath his breath, thinking Todoroki hadn't heard it.

"Fuck you to bastard!" Todoroki yelled out sticking the middle finger up at him. He turned around and saw Bakugo and Kirishima there holding his shoulder back.

"That was hot." Bakugo bluntly said, Kirishima sighed deeply probably because he didn't start a fight.

"Bakugo was about to get involved but I stoped him before he could take another step." Kirishima explained, Todoroki hummed.

"He learned it from me." Bakugo said proudly, Todoroki rolled his eyes but chuckled a bit, they both look looked at him with a crimson over their face.

"What?" Todoroki questioned.

"That.. you know what, never mind.." Kirishima changed his mind while Bakugo was turned around.

"What time is it?" Bakugo asked, changing the subject.

"3:18, why?" Todoroki looked at him, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"No reason." Bakugo scratched his head, while having the other hand in the pocket. They all just stood there, like they were waiting for something to happened. Todoroki decided to just go to his dorm and rest a bit. "Where are you going?"

"To my dorm where I can rest." Todoroki mumbled, Bakugo hummed and just walked away, Kirishima was gonna call him back but they both were walking different directions, so he decided to follow Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki, do you mind if I come with you?" Kirishima asked hovering over his shoulder.

"Not at all." Todoroki said softly, Kirishima smiled and walked right next to him.

____________________________________
Words 993
Happy New Years everyone <3