20: Drawing

Kirishima and Bakugo had noticed how Todoroki was starting to get annoyed with the two of them. It was mostly because they were making sure he wouldn't hurt himself, but it was starting to get on Todoroki's nerves.

Right now Todoroki was just at his desk not really doing much besides he was just drawing in his extra notebook. Yes, Todoroki can draw, in fact he is really an excellent drawer but no one knew about it. He would just draw the random things. But right now he was just sketching a face. As he was completely zoned out in his own world, he realized that he was drawing Kirishima, he looked at the red head who was just laughing around as he played with Kaminari.

His face suddenly felt red, he quickly looked back down at the drawing trying to hide his red face before anyone saw. He sighed and just continued sketching Kirishima. He had finished shading just to add more details. He looked at the picture one last time before looking up to find Kirishima. The red head was playing around with Mina.

"Nice drawing." A familiar voice complement, Todoroki flinched super hard and nearly fell off the chair. He turned around to see Bakugo there. "Didn't know you could draw hafie." He smirked.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." Todoroki mumbled his face red while he was trying to hide the picture.

"Come on! Don't hide it," The blonde whined trying to pry his hands off the picture. "Matter of fact why don't we show him~" Bakugo smirked getting up to get Kirishima.

"No, Don't!!" Todoroki yelped getting off his chair to run after Bakugo who was laughing. Bakugo went up to Kirishima but Todoroki went behind him and covered his mouth before he had the chance to even talk. Kirishima chuckled a little before talking.

"What's wrong with you two?" He smiled showing his sharp smile. Bakugo mumbled something but it was untranslatable.

"N-nothing!" Todoroki yelped, trying to bring Bakugo back. Kirishima was really confused but still smiled.

"He-" Bakugo ripped off Todoroki's hands but got interrupted when Todoroki put them back. He held Bakugo's hands behind his back and wrapped his legs around Bakugo's waist.

"W-what he wants to say I-is t-that..umm.." Todoroki struggled to come up with a story. Bakugo laughed and licked his hands. "EW!" Todoroki laughed and got off but stoped when Bakugo's mouth was uncovered. He wiped his hand on his shirt.

"He drew a picture of you!" Bakugo yelled super quickly before Todoroki put his hands over his mouth again. Kirishima's cheeks went pink as he proceed this. Todoroki's face went super red as he looked down in shame. His face was so red that even though he had his head down you could still see his red it was.

"C-can I see it..?" Kirishima asked, Bakugo smirked as he turned around to see the red boy. Todoroki widen his eyes a little before looking up.

"S-sure.." Todoroki said hesitantly, Bakugo smirked like a evil puppy as he knew he won. They walked over to his desk and Kirishima saw the picture. Todoroki couldn't look anymore and averted his eyes as he shyly rubbed his left arm. Bakugo grabbed the chair next to his desk and sat on it, sitting on it backwards to put his chin on the backrest.

"It's.." Todoroki waited for the words, mentally and physically scared. "Beautiful.." Kirishima finally said, Todoroki finally looked up at him, shocked, as the red boy stared at it in amazement. Kirishima held the notebook gently as he smiled showing his sharky teeth. The smile made or have sudden butterflies in his stomach as his face was even redder as if that was possible. He felt really nice, I guess he really did like him.

"The poor bastard was shy about telling you." Bakugo said still having that smirk on his face. Todoroki glared at him for a second before looking back at the ground, suddenly finding it supper interesting. Kirishima really loved the picture and he really loved Todoroki.

"I find it beautiful," Kirishima smiled as he walked to Todoroki, the poor blushing boy did not know what to do. "I also find you beautiful~" Kirishima pulled Todoroki by the waist and brought him closer. Todoroki's whimpered slightly as his entire body went red. Bakugo smiled/smirked as he watched. This was probably the most reddest they've seen Todoroki and they were gonna continued doing this.
"Don't hide your beautiful face~" Kirishima grabbed Todoroki by the chin making the poor boy look up. Todoroki held eye contact for 2 seconds before putting his face into his hands and putting them into Kirishima's chest. Kirishima was red also but not close enough as red as Shoto was. Ejiro chuckled slightly before putting his chin on top of Todoroki's head, then started rubbing his hand though the red and white locks. Todoroki gasped softly/slightly, he carefully and slowly moved his hands away but didn't move his head, not an inch.

Other people were staring in shocked and smiled, (A/n: wow other people finally noticed, please sense my sarcasm.) Mina smiled, thinking how they, the three of them, would be such a nice couple. Then she evilly smirked and got out her phone. Just as she was about to click Bakugo got in the way and flipped her off. She gasped dramatically and pouted.

Kirishima and Todoroki did not move at all, They felt like nothing else bad could happen. After a few more seconds Todoroki finally relaxed and hid his face deeper into Kirishima's chest. Ejiro opened his eyes and smiled, he looked at Bakugo without moving his head. They both winked at each other, Kirishima let Todoroki go who was still red but just on his face. Shoto felt sad at the lost of touch and almost leaned back for more warmth but he had self control. Kirishima smiled down at him and gave him back his notebook.

"T-thank you.." Todoroki mumbled very softly, Kirishima smiled.

"No problem."

_________________________________
Words 1029
Loved this chapter tbh <3