9: Kirishima's house

Todoroki shot up from his bed, it was a bad habit his body had, when he was calmly asleep he would just shot awake and it was terrible especially since Todoroki didn't drink a lot of water last night so his head was pounding. The memories came back like a brick to him, he looked around his room and it seemed like he was in a guest room since the style in their was plain, the bed sheets were a light blue and the walls were pale white. He took the covers off him and put his feet to the floor making sure to balance himself, he held the wall and walked out the door.

'Is Bakugo here too?..'

He made his way into their kitchen and met a nice lady.

"Hi there dear You must be Shoto Todoroki right?" Her happy expression brought a small smile to the boys face, he nodded and looked around still confused. "I'm kirishima's mother and he is outside with his friend Bakugo!" Kirishima had red hair while his mother had black hair maybe kirishima dyes his hair.

"It's nice to meet you ma'am.." Todoroki said formal making the women smile.

"No need to be so formal sweetie!" She said through laughs, Todoroki's cheeks went red probably due to embarrassment, they both shook hands and it was that moment that Todoroki noticed his clothes were changed having a dark red shirt on and some joggers.

"Who..?" His face lit a bright red it took the mother a second to realize what he was trying to say, she smiled.

"Don't worry I did." She lied it was kirishima but he told her to tell Todoroki that she did since he couldn't bare to tell it himself, his blush died down and felt a little calmer.

"Do you have any painkillers?"

"Yes we do they're in the mirror in the bathroom." She pointed the way and went back to cooking, he walked towards it and opened the mirror and searched for the pills and found them.
He opened the lid and popped 2 out, he didn't have a water with him so he just swallowed them both. He went back into the kitchen and seemed like the mother was cooking (you pick). Todoroki opened walked out the door and seen kirishima and Bakugo play fighting mostly Bakugo trying to hit kirishima, he didn't want to disturb them so he sat down and closed his eyes. But then a shirt hit him in the face.

"Bastard.." Todoroki muttered underneath his breath and seen Bakugo without his shirt obviously hinting that he threw his shirt at him.

"I HEARD THAT AND THE ONLY BASTARD I SEE IS YOU!!!" Bakugo yelled at Todoroki, while kirishima chuckled to himself.

"ThE OnLy BaStArD I SeE is yOu." Todoroki obviously mocking Bakugo and to his luck Bakugo heard.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"COME OVER HERE AND MAKE ME!" Todoroki didn't really think through what he just said but Bakugo started running towards him, Todoroki quickly got up and started running for his life while kirishima laughed. Kirishima had a tree in his backyard, Todoroki looked to make sure it was steady before putting his hand up and grabbing onto it pulling himself on while Bakugo tumbled onto the ground. Kirishima watched them fight and yell at each other until his mother came out.

"You really like them both huh?" She said sitting down right next to her son. Kirishima nodded while his cheeks went a light pink. "They both are nice especially the red and white one." She smiled watching Todoroki on the tree and Bakugo yelling at him.

"Yeah..did you tell him That you..?"

"Yeah don't worry." He thanked his mother and continued watching the two. "You should tell them.."

"I don't know..I don't want to ruin the friendship we have now.." his mother understood him and not pushing him.

With Todoroki and Bakugo though they went back and forth until Bakugo used his explosion to boost himself up and pushed Todoroki off the tree having them both fall down. Kirishima stood up and ran towards them, the two were rolling around like little kids which kirishima couldn't help but let a smile on his face Until they finally stopped. The position they were in was Bakugo on top of Todoroki which Bakugo gave up and let himself on Todoroki's chest, they were both panting and tired. Kirishima went towards both of them and laid right next to them, Bakugo could hear Todoroki's heart beating fast probably from rolling on the grass and out of air.

"You two done?" Kirishima asked, Todoroki and Bakugo nodded then Bakugo got off Todoroki rolling onto the side of him and just staring into the sky. After a while Todoroki got up which made the other to follow him.

"Holy shit!" Todoroki said.

"What!?" Bakugo and kirishima said in unison.

"Kirishima is so tall!" Bakugo looked and noticed too, the two smaller ones noticed how taller he was than them. "Can I ride your shoulders?" Todoroki asked already behind him.

"Um sure?" Kirishima laughed already bending down before Bakugo tackled Todoroki. Both of them fighting again to see who gets to ride on top of kirishima's shoulders, the red haired sighed seeing no point in stopping them and just waiting seeing who would win. Eventually Todoroki pinned down Bakugo who met dirt with his face, Todoroki ran towards kirishima and jumped on him catching the red hair off guard but regained his balance. "Come here." Kirishima picked up Todoroki which started him and placed him on top of his shoulder.

"Woah I feel so tall!" Todoroki said amazed obviously and pointing his tongue out at Bakugo. Sure it annoyed Katsuki but this showed a new side of Todoroki that he didn't dare ruin, "I feel like the Tokyo tower!" Todoroki smiled brightly, Bakugo and kirishima both blushed and laughed silently.
"I'm sorry."

_____________________________
Words 991