27: Mall

The walk to meet the rest was quite, mostly because it was awkward about the dare and they didn't know what to bring up. They met up with everyone who were all dressed warmer for the weather. They all cheered as they saw Todoroki. The boy blushed slightly but let a small smile show.

"Where are we going?" Todoroki asked. They all started walking off UA grounds.

"We're gonna go to the mall!" Mina exclaimed, throwing her hands in the all as they had pink mittens on. She also had on some pink earbuds on, with a pink scarf. Todoroki hummed, smiling inside. As long as he was walking with the people he loved he didn't mind where to go. She shivered obviously still cold.

"Come here." Todoroki hummed. She obeyed and walked closer to him. He put his left arm around her and activated his quirk. She exclaimed with delight and warmed up.

"Hey! I want some too!" Kaminari whined, coming up to Todoroki and came in the warmness. The boy giggled softly at the two. Kaminari had some a yellow scarf, pretty much everyone was wearing a scarf. They walked like that for the rest of the walk, finally the reached the inside. Everyone took a second to warm up before exploring.

"We're here!" Mina exclaimed in excitement. Todoroki warmed up his hands with his mouth before walking with her. "What store should we go to?!" She smiled widely, looking around each store with excitement in her eyes. Kaminari had the same emotions as her.

"Todoroki." Sero grabbed his shoulder which made Todoroki flinched. He turned around and slightly looked up at the taller. "Do you wanna go to the book store? I'm sure there's one here" Sero asked softly. Todoroki's eyes sparked with excitement before nodding. They started to walk off before stopped by Bakugo.

"Where are you two going?" The blonde asked. They turned around, looking at him.

"Me and Todoroki were just gonna go to the bookstore." Sero told Bakugo. Todoroki stayed quiet during this conversation, not like he needed to talk anyways. "Why? Wanna come?" Sero asked. Bakugo grunted before nodding.

"Kirishima is gonna stay with the other two dumbasses to make sure they don't do anything stupid." Bakugo mumbled. Sero and Todoroki hummed. Bakugo walked with the two and made it to the store. Todoroki and Sero spilt up while Bakugo just stayed with Todoroki. The small boy was walking though the aisles as he looked though some books. Bakugo looked around for a seconds before grabbing Todoroki by the hand. The boy was startled, before he had a chance to ask Bakugo pushed him into a aisle. He was gonna curse his name before Bakugo turned him around.
"You said your favorite was romantic shit, right?" Bakugo mumbled. Todoroki saw the books before his eyes filled with happiness. He started to jump up and down like a child, Bakugo had to calm him down afterwards.

"Oh- wow..I.." Todoroki stuttered, he couldn't find any words to help him. Bakugo smirked before pushing him in. Todoroki looked though shelf's and showing Bakugo some. Sero peeked his head out and smiled with himself, let's just hope that they stay like that. Todoroki had bought 3 books, he carried the bag as they looked for Sero. They meet up with him seeing as he had 1 book in his hand. They all started walking to meet up with the others. Soon they found them and watched as Kirishima had on some different clothes.

"Todoroki! Help me!" Kirishima ran behind him, using him as a human shield. Todoroki looked at Mina who smiled sheepishly.

"Ooo Todoroki come here!" Mina yelled, she attempted to grab him but Todoroki moved to the side. "Come on Todoroki!" She whined. Everyone started laughing at how many times Todoroki moved to the side or dodged the hands of the crazy female. Eventually she grabbed a hold of him and held tight. "Come on let's change you!" She exclaimed. Todoroki was slightly nervous, he looked at Kirishima who was smiling sheepishly back. They all waited for Todoroki to come back, they heard a slight scream before complaining. Mina had walked out as she smiled proudly with herself while holding his clothes in her arms. "Come on Todoroki! Everyone is waiting!" She yelled.