21: "Y-you weren't supposed to know.."

"ALRIGHT WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Todoroki yelled, Kirishima and Bakugo had accidentally crossed the line, they kept pestering him about not going to training with them today. It has been 2-3 weeks since they found out about Todoroki's injuries, and, well, they were talking about training after school an awful lot so Todoroki asked them if he could join but they talked him out of it once. Then it kept happening, and so, and so, and so fourth.

The two boys stayed silent, neither having the confidence to look at him. Todoroki folded his arms, and put all his weight on one foot. His eyebrows furrowed clearly pissed.

"Fucking shit." Todoroki grumbled, he couldn't stand to look at either of them right now. Just as he was about to walk away, he was pulled back.

"Todoroki wait.." He was gonna pull his hand back when Bakugo spoke but stopped with the next word. "Please.." Bakugo spoke softly, Todoroki has never heard him say please and he sounded desperate. Todoroki stopped but still didn't look at him.

"You have a few minutes to explain." Todoroki said coldly. Bakugo looked at Kirishima who nodded, he sighed as he brought Todoroki to Kirishima's dorm which wasn't far away. They all sat on his bed, Todoroki was ready to hear it, about everything.

"Well..It happened about 2-3 weeks ago..w-when we asked you if you wanted to watch a movie in my dorm.." Bakugo stuttered, Todoroki wasn't that angry but more..worried. Bakugo took a long pause to finish gathering his words. "When you had fallen asleep, Mei had accidentally moved your shirt up and I saw a.. bruise.." Bakugo said sadly, he looked up at Todoroki, his eyes widen as he slightly hugged himself, Todoroki was in shock. "S-so I went to treat it and pulled up your shirt..b-but I saw more injuries.." Todoroki couldn't look at him, his eyes glossy as he tried to calm himself down.

"Todoroki.." Kirishima suddenly spoke up. "Shoto..where did you get those injuries..?" Kirishima asked, he was sitting right next to Todoroki while Bakugo was standing in front of him. The poor boy couldn't look at anyone, his right leg was bouncing like crazy. His anxiety shot through the roof.

"Y-you weren't supposed to know.." Todoroki whispered, he turned his head the other direction, as some tears fought there way out. "No one was..supposed to know.." Todoroki whispered again but his voice more shakily than before. He quickly got up and tried to run past Bakugo but was stopped.

"Shoto, tell us.." Ba-Katsuki softly said. He pulled Todoroki in a hug, when he (they both) used his first name he wanted to break down. He started sobbing but would stop himself but sob again, as if he was trying to stop himself from crying but just couldn't stop the tears from pouring down. "You don't have to carry this all by yourself.." Katsuki softly whispered, Kirishima he gotten up and hugged him from behind.

"I-I..can't.." Todoroki sobbed softly still trying to stop himself. Kirishima and Bakugo looked at each other, worry filled in each other's eyes. Todoroki wanted to hug him back but he also wanted to cry in his own dorm. He was violently shaking in Bakugo's and Kirishima's arms.

"Shoto..you know you can tell us anything.." Kirishima softly told, Todoroki couldn't, he wasn't allowed to. The two brought him on the bed, sitting him down gently. Todoroki hid his face in his hands, unable to even look at the two.

"I-..Can't tell anyone," Todoroki mumbled through sobs, He started hiccuping to which hurted Bakugo's and Kirishima's heart so bad. "Not even you two.." This sent a sharp pain through both their hearts. Todoroki wished they wouldn't be having this conversation right now, he wished he didn't go into Bakugo's dorm that night and instead went to sleep. They didn't know what to do anymore, they comforted him the best they could but this kept happening for another 40 minutes.

An hour had passed and they were all lying down on the bed. Todoroki had pretty much cried himself to sleep, Kirishima and Bakugo were still awake but didn't know what to do, they couldn't even look each other in the eye. Bakugo gently moved some red hair from Todoroki's eyes. He could see the dried tears on his face, his face still sad as he was sleeping. Bakugo couldn't look at him anymore, his heart pained. Kirishima just hugged Todoroki from behind, he hid his face in his back. Bakugo couldn't help but feel guilt, maybe he shouldn't have been nosy that night and never looked there. The both of them had thought that this had/would ruin their friendship with him.

"Should we go to sleep?" Kirishima asked softly to make sure not to startle the sleeping boy. Bakugo still didn't move at all, his back faced Todoroki and Kirishima.

"Yeah, you can go to sleep." Bakugo finally answered, he didn't feel tired. Kirishima looked up at him but couldn't see his face.

"You should sleep to Katsuki." Kirishima said, Bakugo's cheek tinted pink but went normal again. Kirishima slightly moved to get the blanket and covered the three of them. "At least try to get some rest.." Ejiro eyes only peered at the ash blonde hair. He heard a hum from Bakugo. Kirishima sighed, putting his head into Todoroki's back. He let a few tears slide out before he wiped them away. He fell asleep while Bakugo laid awake. He didn't want to but, he started crying silently. It felt so weak of him, he didn't want to cry, crying was weak. But Todoroki cried in front of them..he thought about it for a minute. He turned around and looked at Todoroki, he smiled before hugging him.

"I'm sorry." He whisper softly before falling asleep.

_________________________________
Words 990