22: Not talking about it

Todoroki woke up, he felt numb, couldn't feel anything. (A/n: does anyone else feel numb after they cry?) He fluttered his eyes opened and seen Bakugo in front of him. He felt arms wrapped around his torso, knowing Kirishima was there then felt his face move more into his back, making him flinch. Todoroki looked at Bakugo, he rubbed his cheek and hugged him softly. He felt a buzz in his pants. He carefully and slowly got his phone from his pockets.

One new message from: Bastard.
"Are you at school?"
Read at 9:46

Todoroki mentally groaned, he had forgot today was a school day. But, he stayed in bed with the two. He wasn't going to text him back, after all it's his fault for giving him a huge ass bruise. Another buzz was heard and Todoroki did not feel like looking at it so he put Don't not disturb, and silent. Because he did not want to get thousands of messages from him. Todoroki sighed and continued to hug Bakugo. The blonde let out a shuddered sigh, Todoroki frowned and turned on his heat quirk, Kirishima hummed and rubbed his head in Todoroki's back. The duel hair sighed, hiding his face into the blondes chest. They stayed like that for a few minutes, maybe even longer. Todoroki didn't know how to talk to them after 'that'. He thought about different ways to avoid the subject, acting like that never happened, telling them to just forget it. But Todoroki didn't know what to do.

"Hmm, Todoroki?" Kirishima mumbled, Todoroki moved his head slightly, letting the red head know that he was listening. "Did you sleep good?" Kirishima asked, his eyes still tired while his hair was down, messy but looked adorable. Todoroki nodded, not really wanting to talk loud to wake up Bakugo. Kirishima had held him tighter and not letting go. "Are you using you heat quirk?" Kirishima mumbled into Todoroki's back, the boy hummed in response. He was holding Bakugo, feeling super relaxed.

"Mmm," Bakugo began to wake up, "Mornin sleeping beauty." He said sleepy, ruffling Todoroki's hair. Todoroki blushed a little at the nickname but thankfully his face was hiding in his chest. Kirishima noticed how Todoroki had not said something back to him or Bakugo. He didn't think to much of it though, he was probably just sleepy. They all stayed like that for a few minutes. Just enjoying each other's warmth and touch.

"We have school still.." Todoroki mumbled, Bakugo hummed and took a few seconds to move. They all got up, avoiding eye contact at all cost. Todoroki waved a soft goodbye before leaving the dorm.

Later in school (they arrived late-)

Todoroki couldn't focus in school, couldn't focus on anything. He was stressing out. Momo looked at his dear friend. She was worried for him. She made a piece of paper and wrote on it, she then handed it to him. Todoroki slightly startled but took the piece of paper.

You okay?

It read, Todoroki couldn't even answer that truthfully. He sighed before writing back. He gave back the paper. Momo opened it and read it.

I'm fine

She knew it was a lie. The black haired looked at him with black eyes. She began to write.

You know you can tell me.

He read it, writing back.

It's complicated but I promise you I'll be okay.

She read the note, looked at him as he was already looking at her. She gave a small smile which he returned with a genuine smile. After class was done they went to lunch. Todoroki grabbed his tray filled with food and sat next to Midoriya.

"Oh hey Todoroki!" The green lad smiled, Todoroki returned the smile. They began to eat, sometimes Midoriya would start ranting to Todoroki about his amazing ideas to fix his suit or how he's learning more about his quirk. Todoroki enjoyed it and payed close attention to the boy. This made Midoriya know that Todoroki was listening to him. "Oh that reminds me," Izuku said as he swallowed the food in his mouth. Todoroki continued to eat his soba but looked from the corner of his eyes. "I heard a new student transferred here," Todoroki had never heard of someone getting transferred here so hearing now was a little surprised. "It's a female and she a first year," Midoriya mumbled. "I think her quirk is memory refresh or something called like that, it basically can make you remember everything you did in your childhood in a few seconds." Midoriya explained.

"Do you know what she looks like?" Todoroki asked, Midoriya thought about it for a second before replying.

"I heard she has white hair, golden or light blue eyes." Midoriya said, "I think she is a little shy and doesn't know how to control her quirk. "Midoriya explained. "I heard she has a sister but I don't know who or what she looks like or even her quirk. But it's something similar." Todoroki hummed in response. They began to talk about something else. Todoroki was really interested in the story from Midoriya. Before he even had another minute to think about it, the bell rang. He sighed before going to next period.

Todoroki was walking with his bag strapped around him. He saw a pink haired girl with heart eyes talking to a white haired female. He thought it was the girl who transferred but didn't say anything to her and continued his walk. He sat in the back of class, just laying his head down on his desk. He heard distance foot steps in the class. Then they started getting closer.

"Hey Todoroki!" He looked up and seen Kirishima who had a big smile on his face.

"Hi." Todoroki said, Kirishima found it super cute the way he said it.

"What chu doing?" He said in a goofy way. Todoroki found it a little strange but didn't question him yet.

"Nothing?" Todoroki laughed slightly while replying. Kirishima smiled.

"Wellll have you seen Bakubitch?" Kirishima asked, Todoroki laughed a bit more at the nickname making Kirishima smile sweetly.

"No I haven't seen him, why?" Todoroki tilted his head slightly sideways making it seem adorable to Kirishima.

"Well I haven't seen him in awhile I thought he might be with you." Kirishima said. Todoroki hummed in response. It was weird how they woke up and didn't ask him about last night. It was as if they chose to forget about what happened, which was completely fine with Todoroki because he did not want to explain to them. But as Kirishima began to ramble about the blonde, Bakugo tiptoed into the class room and held a finger to his lips indicating to not say anything.

"BOO!" Bakugo yelled, Kirishima yelped and turned around, seeing the blonde there. He pouted which Todoroki thought was kinda adorable. Bakugo laughed at him. Kirishima began to whin about how he was looking for him and asked Todoroki who couldn't help but smile at the two.

The whole day went by and they did not ask him about last night at all. But what Todoroki did not know was that Bakugo and Kirishima had talked with each other and said not to ask about last night to Todoroki. They didn't want to force it out of him. If Todoroki couldn't or wouldn't want to tell them then they had to respect that.

_________________________________
Words 1252
Mostly because I didn't know what else to do •_•
Anyways happy Valentines Day!