前言

"You know, I try not to talk to people unless it's Mrs. Goldet or some other coworker. I guess I've been hiding from society. It's kind of ironic, considering that my job, as a waiter, is to talk to and serve society," she rambled, picking the skin on her fingers. Xiao grunted half-heartedly and stared at the moonlit marshes below, longing nothing more than to leave.

"To be honest, I think I hide away because nobody understands how sad, anxious, and broken I am."

He stiffened, glancing at Feiya in hopeful disbelief. What?

"And everybody gets confused when I am at an all-time bottom. They're thinking 'why can't you just get over it?', 'your life isn't that bad', and other naive, thoughtless perceptions of my life."

His heart thumped wildly as he realized... That after all this time. After all the cold, dead years...

"I don't get it. How do people expect everyone to be happy like them? Why can't people shut the hell up about topics they have no experience in?"

... It wasn't just him. He stared at the girl, who had her head perched on her hand, her eyes swirling with horrid tales of the past.

He wasn't alone anymore.

It really was possible for mortals to understand him.

I'm backkkk!

School's almost ended for me, so I'll (hopefully) be updating stuff more :)

My focus, for now, is to rewrite this story because I realized there were a lot of ideas I put into this fanfic that I really want to express, and I feel like I didn't write them well in Philosophical.

Sooo yeah. Fingers crossed that any readers here will notice some forms of improvement cuz my god, was the original fanfiction cringe and poorly written and a shame to my existence >.<

Thanks for coming, kind stranger. Hopefully, you decide to stick around :)))