Chapter 28

Albedo poured the soup Sucrose finally finished into four bowls and put them on a small table. "Perhaps I should make tea," he muttered, looking into the cabinets nearby. "Sucrose, do you know where the tea herbs are?"

"Y-yes Master Albedo! They're over here!" She called from the stove.

The Alchemist grabbed a teapot and made his way over to Sucrose, who was busy stirring something. "What are you cooking now?"

Sucrose glanced at him with some panic and stuttered, "A-Ah, it's Nutritious Meal V-Version 593... Maybe I shouldn't have made it? I-I already made the soup, b-but I thought since they will be coming back from a walk in the harsh weather, this could pro-provide nutrients for their bodies! Oh, but they're from somewhere else and probably w-won't like this, so maybe I should throw this away a-and just serve them soup and tea, a-and they'll probably be weirded out by it so m-maybe I'll cook something more normal-"

"Sucrose, I'm sure they will be very thankful and love this, so don't worry. They don't seem like the picky type. It's good for their bodies, and it will be a waste if you discard it since you put so much effort into this, so just serve it. If they don't like it, then I'll eat the rest," Albedo cut off. He placed a reassuring hand on Sucrose's shoulder, to wish she blushed and looked down to stir her specialty, but of course to also hide her flustered face.

"I-If that's what you think, then I'll go with it, Master Albedo. Thank you for the su-support," she said. Albedo admired her for a small second, then filled the teapot with water and boiled it for tea.

Not long after, Sucrose froze and stared at Albedo nervously. "M-master Albedo, did you hear that noise?"

Albedo hummed. "Noise? I didn't hear anything."

"O-Oh, I think I heard a slap or something."

"A slap?"

"I-I'm not sure! Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me! I-It's not important anyway, so y-you can ignore me..."

Albedo couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't be so self conscious, I believe you. Perhaps it was Feiya and Xiao being mad at each other."

"O-Oh! Should I go check on them, then?"

"Mmm, I suppose not. They're probably having a bonding moment."

"I-If you say so..."

Was this rushed a lot a lot a lot?

Nyesssssssssssss eheheheh

At this point I'm just stalling for the day I have to post a chapter containing Feiya's philosophy so don't mind me doing these epicly short chapters until the book ends. 

I've come to the realization that my philosophy will be really crappy since I am the average human being with no brains fit enough to make an impressive... *thinks of synonym for 'philosophy'* ... philosophy.

Uhm so yea look forward to that poor excuse of a... philosophy.

(Psst does anyone know a synonym for 'philosophy' why am I asking on wattpad I should be googling this)