Things Change (2)

Author's POV

"So you are telling us that Joong have a girlfriend after hanging you for 10 years?" JJ, Dunk's bestfriend, asked.

"Have you met him?" Winny asked, which is also Dunk's bestfriend.

"No, I avoid him"

"Bad news for you then. He enrolled in our college" Three of them look at the crowded place. Well, Joong effortlessly become the hot student.

Dunk is famous too, but most of his fans are not girl. Dunk is well known with his pretty face. And those toppers are definitely a sucker for Dunk.

Dunk walk away, without noticing that Joong is eyeing him.

New year, new room. Students preferred to live at the dorm because it is just beside their campus. Dunk is setting up his study table when he heard someone, which he assumed will be his dorm mate, came in.

"Hi, my name is Dunk Natachai Boonprasert. I chose the left bed, I hope you don't mind" Dunk said without looking at his roommate.

"Long time no see", it only take five words to make Dunk freeze. Dunk slowly turn around and coincidentally making eye contact with no other than Joong Archen Aydin.

"Oh" is the only word that left Dunk's mouth.

"We need to talk" Joong said.

"I waited" Dunk said slowly.

"Why did you wait?"

"We promised"

"And promises meant to be broken, Dunk"

"But don't you remember all those happy memories that we had back then? Can't we someh-"

"You are annoying. Who are you to worry about me? I am perfectly fine without you" Joong said.

That's all it take to make Dunk's whole world shattered. He couldn't say anything, and so, he walk out from the room.

Dunk is a broken toy, he know it.

"What am I to you?",
Am I being too greedy by asking this question?,
.
I can't take one step out of your world anyway,
All I need is for our relationship to be remembered beautifully and displayed in an aisle of your memories
.
We cannot be equal,
Because you are the only one for me and to you I am one of many,
Now I am devoted to you as I can be without crossing the line,
And I end the story that we didn't even get to start
.
It was like a burning candle before a wind,
And how my tears fall as much as I wanted you,
If I stop running I will most certainly fall,
Will you please walk with me at least once?
.
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly

~Block B - Toy~