Bad Boy Gone Good.. Not Really (ii)

Author's POV

Dunk is fixing his necktie when his step-father suddenly came and slam him on the wall. Dunk groaned in pain.

"I just noticed that you are getting more handsome" His step-father said, with his face dangerously close to Dunk's.

"It would be nice if I can see your pleasure face while you screaming my name" He continued, nibbling on Dunk's ear. That's when Dunk kneed his step-father groin and run out from the house.

He went straight to the toilet right after he arrived at the university. He bite his lip while crying. He feel gross and dirty. But mainly he is scared, he didn't know where to go, where to stay. Suddenly someone knock on his toilet door.

"I called you and it went straight to the voicemail. Are you running from us?" Joong said in a scarily low tone. Dunk quickly fix himself and get out from the toilet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't noticed. What can I help you" Dunk asked while looking at the ground.

"I want you to help me with my art class" Joong said, staring at the watery stain on Dunk's sleeve before walking away slowly to make sure that Dunk can keep up with his pace.

"I thought you guys will give a harsher punishment" Dunk said while sketching a big sunflower. Joong just stay quiet and as usual, silently observing Dunk.

"You know, your drawing are just like someone who secretly submit my art class's homework during the secondary school" Joong said. Dunk tightened his grip on the pencil.

"Must be your fan"

"Yes. Yes he is"

.

Everyone are happily running to their parents car as soon as their classes ended. Dunk just stand at the gate, looking at his leg.

"Kid, it is getting late. I need to lock the gate" Dunk aimlessly walking away. Unknowingly, he reached a playground.

"Mom, can we go to the playground?"

"......"

"Mom?"

"Are you blind? Don't you see how busy I am?" Dunk's mom said while holding a belt.

"Stupid kid need a punishment" His mom added.

"Dunk!" Pepper shake him hardly.

"Oh yes I'm sorry" Dunk snapped back to reality.

"It's okay. I was just asking what are you doing here?" Pepper asked curiously.

"I- do you know any place that I can rent a room?" Dunk asked.

"Yes" and that's how Dunk ended up standing in front of Joong's door.

"J-joong's house?" Dunk asked hesitantly.

"Yes! He keep complaining how lonely he felt nowadays. So it will be great if you could be his housemate" Pepper said.

.

"Since when did I said that?" Joong giving pepper a judging eyes before continue "do you think I am doing a charity?"

"Come on man, he looks like a stray puppy. Besides, you can use him" Pepper whispered.

Joong turned to look at the "stray puppy" who is still standing at the door and sighed. They wanted to use this nerd but why does it feels like the nerd is using them.