Fight Till The End (i)

Author's POV

Throwback
"You look like a girl!"

"And you look like a beast!"

"Well then you can be my beauty"

"Hell no! I am a boy. I am not weak!"

"Yeah say the one who can't kick the ball properly and make our team lose"

"I won't play with you and your dumb team again"

"Okay dumber"

"I hate you!"

"Hate you more~"
.

"Dunk, you guys fought just because of a ball?"

"No, mae. He even called me weak and he said that I look like a girl. He always started a fight every time he have a chance!" Dunk said, still sulking.

"Maybe he just want to be close with you" Dunk's mom said, patting her son's back. This is nothing new, Dunk always come back home with a gloomy face and Joong has always been the reason.

"I don't care mae. I hate him"

"Don't hate too much. It can turn into love" Dunk's mom chuckled.
.

"Hey Pond, have you seen Dunk?"

"Don't tell me you didn't know that he and his family move away to Bangkok yesterday" Pond said while enjoying his ice cream.
.

"Earth to Joong!" Pond said.

"What did you said just now?" Joong asked.

"I said I heard a rumor that there is a new hot student coming today, and he is a junior. You will be surprise if you know who it is" Pond said in a teasing way.

"Who?" Joong asked, not really interested.

"A person that you last seen when we were 11 years old" Pond dropped a hint.

"Dunk? Dunk Natachai?" Joong asked, suddenly become really interested.

"Bingo!"
.

"Dunk!!!" Phuwin embraced him with a big hug.

"Phuwin! It've been so long" Dunk return his hug.

"Yes it is and you have grown to be a handsome man" Phuwin said.

"Back to you! We have a lot of thing to catch up" Dunk said as they walk towards the cafeteria.

"Dunk, remember your enemy?" Phuwin asked.

"I do! I don't want to see him" Dunk huffed.

"Well too bad because he is our senior, and he is in the same faculty as us, and he is the most famous student in this university, and he is the captain of the basketball team, and everyone want to be his wifey, and-"

"Woa hold on. Too many 'and'. I guess I never have any luck. And basketball? I thought he like to play football?" Dunk asked.

"I don't know about that, I have no interest for him but definitely have my eyes on his friend" Phuwin smiled sheepishly.

"Anyway, what do you mean of never have any luck?" Phuwin asked curiously.

"After I moved, I have been bullied. Not like what Joong did to me, but worst. It gets physical. I thought that I will have a peaceful university life but that doesn't seem to be in my favor" Dunk sighed.

"I didn't know that you went through a lot. We all thought that you are gonna be so happy in the new place and we were jealous of you. It's okay Dunk, I'm here with you" Phuwin pat his friend's hand.

Dunk is unaware that there are a lot of eyes looking at him.

.
To be continued