Lesson Learnt (3)

Author's POV

Phuwin nervously waiting at the seat, Pond keep walking back and forth, Joong is standing right in front of the emergency room with tears and bruises visible on his face.

It turns out that Dunk was sent to the hospital by a passerby. Right now he is in the emergency room. They were told that Dunk had stop breathing for a minutes and his face already turn blue. Luckily the stranger brought him to the hospital immediately.

"What if nobody pass by that road? Dunk could have been dead by now!" Pond said, trying to hold back his anger.

"Pond, enough" Phuwin said with a hint of tiredness in his voice.

Joong didn't say a words because he knows what Pond said are true and he didn't have the right to fight back.

.

"Dunk?" Joong gently place his hand on top of Dunk's.

"Bruises" Dunk said with a hoarse voice. Joong quickly help him to drink.

"Yes, for hurting you. Dunk, I promise that I will always listen to your explanation first after this. I promise that I won't make assumptions, I promise that I won't be impulsive, I promise that I will always trust you. I am so sorry, you can punch me kick me but please don't leave me"

"Because I love you, I really do and I am scared at the thought of losing you" Joong continued.

"I won't leave you Joong, you know I will always forgive you, you know that my heart is yours. You know that I am yours" Dunk said softly.

"I ruined everything, I ruined your hard work"

"I cleared your schedule for this week"

"I know"

"That's mean it does not ruin"

"Lets go there after they allow you to discharge, for now I want to cuddle with you"

"This bed is small Joong"

"I said cuddle, baby. That's mean no matter how small the place are, we can always fit in" Joong said making Dunk giggled.

.

"Lesson learnt" Joong said while staring at the sleeping Dunk.