Drowning (ii)

A/N, Drowning is supposed to be one shot, but upon receiving a few request for part 2, here you go.

Author's POV

"P'!"
"Joong!"
"P'JOONG!"

Joong snapped out, sweating and breathing abnormally.

"Stop missing JoongNine. JoongNine never exist in the first place, we act for fan service. Nine is like a brother to me, so stop your wild imagination. Respect me and especially Dunk because the one that I truly love is Dunk. The person that you disrespect! If you hate the idea of JoongDunk, get lost because I hate you too" Joong said sternly after regain his consciousness.

Dunk who is drinking while monitoring everything from a small tv inside the room, literally just spit out water on his manager's face, leaving his manager gaping like a fish.

"Did he just-?" Dunk asked while wiping his manager's face.

"Fuck you Dunk" His manager flipped a middle finger.

.

'How to start a conversation after getting confessed'

"You even googled this?" Joong laughed loudly.

"Joong Archen! Give back my phone!"

"Let me teach you. After being confessed, you shall start with a kiss" Joong said, walking towards Dunk who stood still.

And they kissed.

.

That night, Joong told Dunk about his dream. Dunk laugh as if there is no tomorrow because how can someone dream with his eyes wide open and stand still on a stage, in front of a loud crowd?

Joong said that maybe it is a signal for him to quickly confessed when he still have the chance to. Dunk nodded while admiring Joong's hand.

Joong didn't know how he ended up leaving a trail of kisses on Dunk's body.

"You are pretty, you shine brighter than others. It is impossible for me to not fall in love with you" Joong said softly.

"I know" Dunk's short respond got them laughing together.

The night ended with them fell asleep while cuddling with each other.

.

A/N, thank you for your votes, comments and requests. I read every comment and I really appreciate all of my readers. I would like to apologize as I didn't updated my story for a long time, and thank you for waiting. Now that I am back on track, I will try my best to update a new chapter whenever I can❤️