Fight Till The End (iii)

Author's POV

5 days passes peacefully. Dunk is seating at the basketball court bench, working on his assignment, until a ball landed on his head.

Why was he seating there? Because that's the only seat left. If he had choices, the basketball court won't be in his list at all, but it's a desperate call.

"Oh it is pretty girl! Sorry for my teammate, he is still new. Do you need my help?" Joong asked.

"Shut the f up" Dunk muttered and walk away, holding the pain.

"Did I said something wrong?" Joong asked Pond.

"If it was me, I wouldn't like it if you call me pretty girl when it is obvious that I don't have a cat" Pond shrugged.

.

Dunk is at his faculty's clinic, fumbled with his keychain until Phuwin arrived.

"I just leave you for awhile and shit happened?" Phuwin asked, taking a seat beside Dunk.

"He mock me again. Calling me pretty girl" Dunk said, clearly not happy.

"Hey, isn't that a compliment? I would be proud if people acknowledge my beauty" Phuwin said but didn't receive any response.

Phuwin sighed before continued, "Dunk, you can't take everything in a negative ways. Not everything is negative. Like what Joong said, instead of you thinking that he is mocking you, why can't you think that he is complimenting you?"

"Maybe because of the past. There is no positive left inside of me Phuwin. They destroyed it without mercy" Dunk said before walking away again.

.

"Hey! Dunk! Don't you have any respect towards your senior?" Joong asked, grabbing Dunk's hand.

A lecturer asked for Dunk's help to pass Joong some forms. Since Dunk doesn't feel like talking to anyone, he just took the forms, went into Joong's class and slammed it on his desk before walking out from the class like nothing happened.

"You don't deserve my respect!" Dunk said, pushing Joong's hand.

"Don't tell me that you still holding grudge for what happened years ago? You are so childish! It was just a small matter!" Joong said.

"Fuck you and your small matter! Small to you doesn't mean it is small to me! I am the victim, not you! If it is THAT small, then why do I have to suffer from the trauma? Don't talk shit if you never went through it!" Dunk said, fuming in anger before leaving the confused Joong.

.

To be continued