Fight Till The End (ii)

Author's POV

"You can't stop staring" Pond teased his friend.

"Yeah,- what? No. Who is staring?" Joong denied.

"Alright, friend. Whatever. Keep denying. But you've got to make a move for real because there are a lot of guys staring at him, other than you" Pond smirk.

.

"DUNKKKK"

"Oh god, I will be deaf"

"Me too"

"DUNKKK I'M BOOK! DO YOU REMEMBER ME?" Book enthusiastically shook Dunk's body.

A/n, guys I am in the process of making ForceBook's book. I hope you guys will read it as well.

"Book, I think he will be having amnesia if you keep on shaking him like a coconut shake" Phuwin said. 

"Ohhh I'm sorryyy, I am excited!" Book said apologetically.

"No, it's okay Book. Of course I remember you! Your face are so unique, how can I forgot? You are the cutest bean ever!" Dunk smiled widely and Book return the smile before hugging Dunk.

A/n, if they didn't call each other P', that means I make them in the same age

"Oho, what a sight" Someone said from behind them.

"P' Force! Long time no see" Dunk said.

"Yes Dunk, I miss you too. But I would like you to return my boyfriend for now. Our movie will start in a few minutes and this guy right here decided to meet you first" Force said in a friendly and joking way.

"You and Book is-?" Dunk asked.

"Yes Dunk. Lets eat together later" Force smiled before walking away- more like dragging Book away.

"Dunk, I thought I am the cutest?" Phuwin asked before he realized that Dunk is nowhere to be seen. Probably running from crime scene.

.

After a long day, Dunk finally can get a rest. He didn't even bother to take shower before jump in his bed. He is lying on his back, looking at his fan and sighed. Will his life getting better? Even if it is, the trauma is still there.

Dunk recalled the past. He and Joong were best friend, until Joong became friend with those football kids. Joong said, he was shy to be seen with Dunk because all of the football kids said that Dunk is weak and soft.

Dunk didn't want it to be that way, so Dunk said that he will proved them wrong by joining them to play a football even though he was not a fan of sport. The football kids were so aggressive on him. They always targeted the ball on Dunk's face or body.

Worst was, Joong didn't even tried to protect him. Didn't even bat an eye on Dunk. Dunk decided that maybe, nothing can fix their friendship. Joong already hated him. They moved away because Dunk is the one who begging his parent. But then, it was also a bad decision.

Dunk took off his uniform to see a scars and faded bruises on his body. Dunk touch each of it. Tears slip his eyes.

.

Dunk woke up to a loud noise of people laughing and talking. He took a shower, put on a simple black shirt and a jeans because he wanted to take a stroll after eating.

"Son, come here. Do you remember Joong? His family came by to greet us but I asked them to stay for dinner. Their house is just next to us." Dunk's father said. Dunk can feel them eyeing him.

"Dunk, seat here. Lets eat with us" Dunk's mom said.

"Hello uncle and aunty. It's nice to see you guys again. It's okay mae, I have something to do" Dunk said before walking away, without giving any single look to Joong.

Dunk heard how Joong's mother compliment him for having a pretty face. But little did they know that he hate his pretty face so much.