Lesson Learnt (1)

Author's POV

Dunk noticed that his boyfriend is tired but didn't want to show it. Joong's schedule is really packed that they don't even have much time together. Dunk is thinking of doing a surprise for Joong but he didn't know much about this thingy. However, his best friend is an expert, so he need to ask for his help.

"Hey babe, where are you going?" Joong asked curiously.

"Um I have a group project" Dunk answered while getting ready.

"This early? You didn't tell me beforehand" Dunk can clearly heard the sad tone in Joong's voice and he can't help but felt guilty.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you. I'm getting late, see you later Joong!" Dunk rushingly close the door.

.
"You already clear his schedule for tomorrow?"

"Yess"

"Does he know?"

"Nooo"

"Alright, good. So here is the plan. We are going to decorate this room! Since this is my homestay, this won't be an issue. I already bring along the decorations, you need to pay me for that"

"I know, I am the one who chose the theme you cheapskate"

"Yeah right do it alone"

"I apologize"

"Apology accepted"

"Where is Phuwin?"

"He is in our room's toilet and I think he will stay there in the next few hours. He got food poisoning, already bring him to the clinic though" Pond said.

They start to decorate the room with a safari theme. Please don't judge, Dunk said that he want to make it more fun and tension-free. They even set up a small tent, along with fake grasses, wildlife animals stuffed toys, jungle background and some activities that can be pretend as if they are really in the jungle (A/n, crying silently at my stupidity).

They successfully set up the room within 12 hours. Pond is giving a final touch up to the ceiling by adding some fake roots and leaves while Dunk is holding the staircase, but fate decide that it is boring with a normal story and want to change that.

Pond slip from the stair and fall right above Dunk, which make the situation looks like he is pinning Dunk on the floor and about to do something 18+.

"Dunk Natachai"

"Joong-"

"So this is your project? Spending time together and now about to do another project as well?" Joong said with a sarcastic tone.

"Joong, it is not like what you think. We are not even 1% near to whatever negativity that you are thinking right now" Pond said while helping Dunk getting up.

"I don't think I want to hear any explanation. Dunk, go home with me. Now" Joong said in a scarily low voice.

.
They didn't speak through the whole ride until Joong stop his car in the middle of nowhere. It is a very dark and quiet road.

"So you decided to cheat while I am busy working?" Joong grip his steering tightly.

"No babe I can explain"

"And you can lie too"

"Please trust me, I've never lied to you"

"You just did this morning. Get out" Joong said with a poker face.

"Please don't do this to me, I am scared"

Joong didn't answer, but he get down from his car and pull Dunk out instead.

"Please, no, Joong don't do this to mee" Dunk frantically begging and hold onto the car's door but Joong just don't have any mercy that night after all the tiring schedules he went through.

Joong drive away without any second thought, leaving Dunk crying alone at the dark road. Dunk didn't know how to get help. His phone fell when he was pulled out of the car and was accidentally crushed by the tire.

Dunk have no choice but to walk...while crying. But again, fate can be cruel sometimes. Dunk haven't ate anything yet for the whole day, and end up fainted.