Bad Boy Gone Good.. Not Really (i)

Author's POV

"Guess what? They found a new victim!" A girl said to her friend.

"Is it a girl??"

"No, but this new victim is not bad"

"Not bad as in?"

"His face! If only he wasn't a nerd"

.

Joong, Thor and Pepper are well-known as the university's rich, handsome and bad boys. A lot of students are secretly having a crush on them. Including a nerd, Dunk Natachai.

"Listen here nerd, from now on, you are our little helper" Thor said to the shaky nerd.

Dunk was lost in thought when he accidentally bump hard on Joong. That's how he get into this situation. A lot of eyes are watching them.

"Relax, he is cute though" Pepper said with a smirk. Joong just silently watching every scene unfold and observing Dunk. That nerd have a scars on his hand, and a few bruises that is visibly concealed. This spark more curiosity in him.

.

"Dunk, this is serious. You couldn't just be their helper for God knows how long. We must find a way out" Winny said.

"Hey, I don't think this is bad. I think I could survive. Plus, this is my chance to get close with my crush!" Dunk beamed.

"And I thought that I am the stupid one here" JJ said.

Dunk is in his room, staring at the three new numbers that were added into his phone, specifically that one contact number which belong to his crush. He smile foolishly while staring at the number.

"DUNK NATACHAI GET OUT FROM YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT" Dunk sighed but still quickly open his door.

"Why mom?" Dunk asked.

"Why? You dare to ask me why? I told you to do the house chores right after you get back home!"

"I am sorry mom, I just want to rest a little bit before doing the house chores" Dunk answered softly.

"Useless" Dunk's mom said and stomped away.

Dunk Natachai, a nerd who came from a broken and toxic household. He wear glasses even though his eyes doesn't need that, to keep a low profile. His father and mother divorced years ago when he could barely feed himself. Before he could even know what is the meaning of life.

His father never come back, never asked about his wellbeing. His mother get married again. She told him that his new father is an angel that will save and love them. But one year after their marriage, his new father is actually a demon who pretending as an angel. Dunk has been secretly abused since then.

One day when he decided to told his mother, the only answer that he received was "liar". His mother never trust him since then. He started to received less attention from her, and more abuse from his step-father. Up until today. Nothing change except for the fact that everything is starting to get worst. Nobody knows, even his close friends didn't know. He keep everything by himself.