Lesson Learnt (2)

Author's POV

Joong's phone have been ringing like hell. Pond and Phuwin called him every seconds and it doesn't seems like they will stop calling anytime soon. Joong stopped his car, punch his steering while screaming, letting out his frustration, anger and sadness.

"What the fuck do you want?" Joong answered Pond's call.

"Why the fuck are you angry you dickhead? I already told you nothing happened!"

"A criminal can told that to the police too after they commit crime!"

"For God sake I have Phuwin!"

"Yeah as if phu-what?"

"Phuwin is my boyfriend, Dunk is my best friend. Is it that hard for your small brain to process?" Joong can heard Phuwin's voice on the background saying how stupid Joong is.

"Why was you on top of Dunk?"

"Listen man, I fell on top of him like some k-drama shits but this drama have a plot-twist in which we does not love each other"

After a long pause, Pond continue his words "The room you saw just now? Yeah we spend a God knows how many hours to set up that room. Dunk said that you were very busy lately and always look tired. He even begged your company to cleared all your schedules for this week even though I only suggest for 1 day" Joong end the call after listening to that answer and drive back to the place where he left Dunk.

But Dunk is not there

And Joong couldn't calm down