I Love You

Author's POV

"Nuea, when will you confess to Kluen?" Ne asked.

"When will you stop being nosy Ne?" Nuea said while watching Kluen's team practice basketball.

"I'm serious. You have been crushing on him since....forever! When will you have the gut to confess?"

"Ne, look at me. I'm a nerd. Nobody notice my existence, especially him. He is the Mr.Hot, Sexy & Famous" Ne sigh after hearing to what Nuea said.

Both of them walk back to their class and unknowingly, Kluen is watching them. Watching Nuea to be specific.

—————

It was 12am when Nuea suddenly felt hungry. That's why he is now on his way to a convenience store. He never walk alone before but here he is, with a messy hair, walking alone in a quiet street.

(Nuea's attire👇🏻)

Nuea was humming to a random song when he suddenly heard footsteps behind him

"Look, he is that cute nerd from our school" The voice gave Nuea a goosebump.

"Hey!" Another voice said. Nuea turn around and look at them. There are 5 of them, and Nuea know them very well. The school's bad boy & bullies.

"Look at you, you didn't wear your spec this time"

"Yeah, he look damn fine & cuter this way"

—————

Nuea don't know how he ended up in an abandoned alley, crying and begging for the bullies to let him go. Nuea grimaced when one of them punched him hard on the stomach.

"Stop, I can't hold myself any longer. Look at that face, I would love to see how he looks like when shouting in pleasure" The leader said.

"Please don't do anything to me. HELP! Somebody please help me" Nuea cried.

The leader pull out a scissor and use it to cut Nuea's hoodie. The other bullies began to whistling and make disgusting noises when some of Nuea's skin are exposed. Nuea tried his best to cover his body with his hand.

The leader forced him into kisses and attacking his neck. He is pinned to the ground and don't have any strength to fight back. All he can do is to only close his eyes and cry silently when he felt the leader lick and nibbled on his skin.

"DAONUEA!" Everyone turned to look at the voice's owner.

"How dare you touch him!" Khabkluen, yes it is Khabkluen. He is standing not far from the scene with his basketball's teammates. Anger can clearly be seen on Kluen's face. And the fight start between the two group. Sounds of punches, screaming in pain, broken bone, filled the alley.

Kluen cover Nuea's body with his jacket and pick him up in a bridal style. He bring Nuea to his car and take him to his house. The ride was quiet, Nuea is still in fear. Kluen placed Nuea on his bed as soon as they arrived at his house.

"Thank-" Nuea's word was cut off with a slow and loving kiss.

"I love you Dao" Kluen said and embrace Nuea in his arm.