The Visit

I woke up on a Saturday morning after a very eventful vision, to sum it up it involved my god brother, a dragon and many goblins. After seeing that I knew I had to visit him where ever he was, which for me, well it wouldn't be that hard as I pretty much have a tracking devise on everyone alive, which means I when ever I go out I have to be careful for death eaters or snatchers finding me, my mother didn't exactly hide her power and my attempts haven't been all so good... I just hope they don't take Hope as well.

I threw on a pair of old jeans, possibly from my forth year as I hadn't really grown since then and a blue tee shirt before I we Fred, he stirred slowly and I gently placed my lips on top of his. He got up much quicker after that. We then got Hope out of bed and went down to the kitchen where I made us a nice pancake breakfast with fresh syrup and other taste goods, especially the home made cinnamon buns Molly sent over last night which were quite wonderful.

"Fred..." I said slowly, he looked up from his breakfast with a goofy grin on his face, "I got to do something today, and it is going to be a little dangerous..."

"Then don't do it." He interrupted me sourly, I sighed and closed my eyes trying to fight back tears.

"You know I wouldn't have brought it up if it were not important to me Fred, I have to do this." I told him, "Don't you trust me?"

"Rose... What if..." He started, I cut him off with a look that only Molly Weasley herself could copy. "Ok. I trust you."

"Good." I said with a smirk, a Malfoy smirk, he seemed to notice and looked surprised I. Old pull it off. He gave me an odd look as if he had never seen that side of me... Then I realized something. No one but my father knew who I was raised by...

"I'll tell you another time sweetie, I will see you tonight." I told him, he kissed me.

"I love you." He said, I gave him a sad smile, "Be careful."

"I love you to Fred, and you as well Hope." I kissed my daughters head and with my famous bang disappeared into the countryside.

I looked around, the area I stood in was made up mostly of hills and long grass. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes focusing on trying to find Harry , but for him to still stay hidden from others.

That is when the snatchers approached.

"Hey there beautiful, keep you wand away and you won't get hurt." A heard a man grunt, my eyes snapped open and that is when I saw Harry. He was watching me in horror and was about to come and help me but I tried my hardest to plant a thought in his head.

'Stay there Harry.' I thought, he shook his head. 'Trust me.'

"Now let's figure out who you are..." The man said, I had just now recognized him, he was Fenir Greyback. The werewolf who trance formed my uncle. "Ya seem quite familiar... Now princess, have we met before?"

He approached me and I spat in his face, "Don't touch me."

"Ah, so you do know who I am... And I think I remember meeting someone who looked a lot like you... 30 years ago? A relative prehaps?" He said nastily, "Now what is your name."

I looked at him again and a guy who was carefully pulling out a book, "Rachel, Rachel Malfoy."

The man nodded behind him and I took a deep breath, the note I had been writing through my powers fell to the ground behind them.

"We better get you home miss Malfoy." Greyback said, and I was gone.

Harry's P.O.V

I rushed over to the note after they left and picked it up.

Dear Harry, Ron and Hermione

I can only assume you are confused and are filled with both questions and worry, I am to.

I have recently found out that I have never told you guys, nor Fred, of my up bringing. I had a good child hood, what I thought was my mother and father raised me, they were good to me although my father was often absent in my life. I spent time with what I thought to be my twin brother, someone I have not spent time with since. Not pleasant time.

I lived in a manor and knew off magic, just not the type I could preform. I had special magic. Something you may be aware of, I didn't hide it all that well. I have visions. I can see the future and past and I can control things with my mind. I am the only one with a power like this but not the only one with these powers.

Samantha and Isabella and Hope have them as well. They are all descendants of the first one like me, and therefore they have the powers.

Back to my raising, the reason that the name Rachel Malfoy worked was because that is who I was a long time ago, a different life. I would spend summers at a lake house with my so called family and I would have a blast... Until came the summer of when I thought I was eleven. Our Hogwarts letters arrived but mine was not addresses to miss R Malfoy, is was addressed to miss R Black.

I had become used to a whole new name by the time the train left the station... I had found out all I needed to know in a letter from my mother, and she told me to find the Weasley's. I found Percy first, but I knew that he and I could never be friends. So I kept on looking hoping there were more.

I then found you Ronald, and Harry. But let's face it... You were down right cold to me when I entered that compartment, I kept on searching hoping to find someone to befriend... I had no where to go, no friends and the only family I knew of was two mysterious sisters.

That is when I found Fred and George, they played the whole other name trick on me but it didn't work, Lee helped me with that... And I was friends with them by the time the train reached hogwarts. When we got there and sorting began, you may remember I was the second one to be sorted, I could have gone in any of the houses. But the hat chose Gryffindor because it knew I craved something of my parents.

I know you will be worried for my safety, please don't. I will either be killed on the spot, tortured, marked, or be turned a spy. There is a small chance I can play with Draco's feelings, his and Sissy's. Maybe I will escape sooner then death.

Please do not come to get me I will be fine... And if I don't make it through this... Let Fred know I loved him with every fibber of my being and that he was the best husband and friend a girl could have hoped for.

One more thing, there is something all three of you need to know, I know who you will marry and I know that you feel that way about them right now. Don't hide your feelings... In this day you are lucky to have more time then you would have thought...

And let teddy know, when he is born, that I am sure he would have been a great cousin.

Remind Molly and Arthur, Bill and Fleur, Percy, George and Nicole, Sam, Izzy, Remmy and Tonks that I love them, you know if I don't make it out but I will try my hardest...

Love,

Rosanna Nymphadora Black &

Rachel Andromeda Malfoy'

"I thought we knew everything about her." Ron managed beside me, Hermione nodded. I wiped a stray tear away from my eyes. Who knows if she will survive this time.