They Say I Do

I finished doing Tonks' make up and she was all dressed, that is when I went to check to see if everything else was going as planned. It was.

Soon the two of them said their 'I do's' and Remus kissed the bride and the reception began. We had roasted turkey for dinner, and once the few members of guests had their meals I stood up for my speech.

"Hello, and I want to thank you all for coming and I want to thank Remus and Tonks for having me." I said nervously into the microphone, "I know there are a lot of people who should have been here, such as James and Lily Potter, and my own parents, Sirius and Alexandra Black. James was one of Remus' best friends in school, and they were best friends when James passed away. Lily also often supported Remus when he doubted him. Both of them died a long time ago, and I know a lot of people here mourned their death. Sirius Black, my father, died two years ago... And I know that today is not a day to mourn but a day to celebrate the Union of Remus and Tonks." I took a deep breathe, "I knew long before Tonks came into me and my family's life that Remus would met a wonderful girl who made him feel like he is the most amazing man ever... And then there is Tonks. I'm sure at first she found me annoying, I'm sure everyone here might have... But that doesn't matter today."

"Now I first met Tonks I immediately asked if they had gotten married, I had only met Tonks in person for the first time and I knew they were perfect for each other. Tonks with her goofy, purple hair and her nose that she constantly changed into a ducks bill to make my sisters and friends laugh, she wasn't just that anymore. She was family." I took another deep breathe, "And Remus, I know that my mum, well I know she would give anything to have been here today, and I know somehow she probably is, but anyhow... To Remmy and Tonks!"

"To Remmy and Tonks!" Everyone coursed, I grinned and sat down.

Soon Remus and Tonks were soon dancing their first dance and it was beautiful. I had never seen the two of them so happy and they constantly shared sweet kisses. I danced with Fred and eventually George danced with me. It was a wonderful night. It was also the night my cousin Teddy was created.