Chapter 12

"So, a sleep over at the Dragon's lair... Diao told me." Yi stated. He is with Lian at Pentagon having a drink.

Lian took a sip and nodded. "I'll visit him."

Yi stopped his action to drink midway and looked at him. "I was hoping you'd say that since I will bother going with you."

Lian smirk, they really are friends. He raised his glass for a silent cheer.

It was way past midnight when Lian and Yi arrived at Kuea's private place. It was already silent so they carefully went and check the living room.

There they found all four sprawled on the couch and on the floor, asleep. They looked at each other trying to stifle a laugh and went on to make the kids comfortable.

Lian and Yi carefully place a blanket on the sleeping Sin and Lucas before carefully carrying their respective lovers.

Yi went home with Diao and Lian place Kuea on his bedroom.

"Hia?" Kuea asked as if dreaming. "Why are you here?"

"I miss you that's why."

Kuea smiled and snuggled to him. "I miss you too."

Kissing his temple, he tap his shoulder lightly lulling his lover to sleep. "Sweet dreams love."

"You should have watch your liquor intake Diao." Yi comforted his vomiting lover in the bathroom. When they arrived home Diao immediately asked to be brought in the bathroom and started vomiting.

"I-I'm sorry Hia."

"It's ok..." still rubbing his back for comfort. "Let me make you some hangover soup, yeah?"

Diao carefully shook his head. "No, it's ok Hia... water... just warm water please."

"Ok." after wiping his lovers face, Diao snuggled on his arm as he carry him and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

They then went to bed. Yi tucked him in, kissing his forehead while whispering good night.

Nuer is still awake. Restless about his situation with Sin. He might be upset but Sin did not deserve to be the receiver of his frustration. Clutching his head in exasperation as he remembered what happened.

He was elated as he remembered the plans he have made with Sin that afternoon. Happily eating dinner and thinking of other plans he can add for their date. It was then when his parents started.

"I heard you've done a good job on another project Kei." it was his Father.

Kei smiled and nodded. "Yeah. We had a meal to celebrate the success this afternoon. Oh and we actually met Nuer and his friends there."

"Oh?" his father looked at him. He paused in taking another bite of his food because of that giving his father a slight nod.

"We never knew your new friends Nuer. Why didn't you introduce him to us?" it was his Mother.

"I will..."

"I think they are a good bunch." Kei stated.

"Really? Then I look forward to meeting them then." his Mother smiled, a statement that put pressure on him. He just smiled in answer.

"Is Mino and Sho there?" his Father inquired.

"No." he answered.

"Too bad. I kinda miss those two. A bit chaotic but good influence for you. Both showed good intellect, I tell you. I like them." his Father stated.

"Oh those boys! I like them too. Smart and funny bunch Nuer. I think it was Mino who was head to head on your grades level right?" his Mother chimed in.

He nodded hesitantly.

"You should continue to befriend those type of people Nuer. You are of a different level academically than the others. Look at your brother. Standing tall and proud since all the people he knew are of good influence. I hope you understand that perfectly since you pushed forward in changing your department midway." his Father gave a disapproving look at him when he stated that last sentence.

Gulping, he just stayed silent the whole time, unable to digest his meal anymore. All happy thoughts he had thrown out the window.

His parents wanted him to be like his brother. An over achiever. He was at first happy to follow on his footsteps as he adore and love his brother but as the time passed by he felt constricted. Always being compared to his brother and all.

Unable to breathe, he'd finally have enough and made a decision for himself. Changing to a department of his choice and vowing to himself that he will show to his parents that he can have better achievements with the things he had decided for himself. His brother supported him but his parents may have agreed half-heartedly on it so he still hears a lot of bitterness about his choices. Thus, still making him a bit upset.

Let's try to talk to Sin tomorrow.

Sighing, he closed his eyes and hoped that everything will be better once he wakes up.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Short fluffy moments for our ZeexNew and MaxxNat couple ♥

Now playing:

Trying to say good-bye (서툰 이별을 하려해) -- Moonbyul