Chapter 28

"Kuea!!!"  He was engulfed with a group hug from his friends when he returned to school that day.

"Hello guys, I'm sorry you got worried for me."

"As long as you're ok, it is fine." He smiled at Sins reply.

"Glad to have you back Kuea." Nuer said.

I'm also glad that I'm here with you guys.

It was already night time but some people are quiet busy.

Groans can be heard in a secluded place in the woods as he continued to give punches until his arm was stopped by someone.

"That is enough Lian. I need his face to be recognizable." Zen stated, firmly holding his hand in place - midway to a supposed to be another punch.

He tried to take deep breaths and lowered his hand begrudgingly, loosening the tie on his polo a bit more as he continued to calm himself.

Steven and Marks faces were all blooded as they were beaten by both Lian and Yi, but more of it came from Lian as he was enraged with what happened to Kuea. He almost lost his love because of these people.

Yi - who was already calm as he was able to control his anger better, is on the lookout for his friend, just like Zen is. He definitely understand what Lian is going through but as they made a deal with Zen they should abide with it. In his mind, he will let the authorities take over.

Lian, taking another deep breath took out a photo from his jacket pocket and shoved it in front of Stevens face.

"Do they seem familiar to you Steven? ...Are they pople who are precious to you?"

The person in question tried to open his eyes, and it widened for a few seconds before he gave his best glare to Lian.

"Don't you dare!" he said, laced with venom.

"I think I should do the same as you did to our precious person, don't you think so?"

Mark realized what was going on and spat blood towards Lian direction. "Bastard. I'll kill you!"

The picture that was shown is of a woman and a young boy. Based on Zen's intel it was the hidden wife of Steven with his son, meaning a nephew for Mark.

"So now you know what is at stake if you don't stop this nonsense... right?" Lian stated, no ordered, and the two just grinded their teeth in silence.

Taking that as a good response, Lian and Yi exited the warehouse as Zen's men took care of the prisoners.

"I'm sorry I did more of what was agreed Zen."

"Apology accepted. I can sort of understand were your anger came from." Zen tapped his friends shoulder in understanding. "We'll take it from here Lian, Yi... I'll then see you on my wedding day."

Lian and Yi nodded in response.

It's finally over.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Hallo! Wie geht's? Winter is here y'all! (So cold! ( ❅࿉❅) )

Here's the next chapter for you guys. Thank you for waiting.

Also, are you all thrilled with the next series/line up that our couples - ZeeNunew, MaxNat, TutorYim will be in for 2023? Well I sure am ecstatic!!! Can't wait for the release of the episodes (♡ヮ♡)

Now playing:

Mamamoo Moonbyul - Snow 

❄☺☺ ❄